Chapter 12

I decided to get up and look around.

I sat up, and gently took the blanket off of me.

I remember what happened the last time I was conscious, so I pulled up the sleeve on my right arm.

Bandage.

A bandage was tightly wrapped around my arm from my wrist to my elbow; where the long cut was.

I smiled slightly, and gently ran my fingers across the soft fabric.

I pulled my sleeve back down, and dangled my feet off of the side of the bed.

I stood up, and looked around the room.

Black, plain walls, soft, fluffy, gray carpet, and a door in the corner of the room. Which, I'm guessing is a closet.

I walked over to the door, and softly held the doorknob. I twisted it, and slowly opened it.

I stepped inside.

I was greeted with chest-of-drawers and black shoes on the tops of them.

I walked over to one of the drawers, and opened it.

Black shirts, black crop tops, black leggings, black skirts, and black jeans.

'Hm. He likes black just as much as me...'

I softly giggled, but then caught myself.

"Okay.. this is the happiest I've ever been... I haven't smiled or laughed in 20 years." I mumbled to myself.

I walked back out of the closet, and closed the door behind me.

'Phone.'

I reached into my back pocket.

Nothing was there..

"What..? Where's my phone??" I asked myself, slightly panicking as I searched all of my pockets.

Nothing.

I paced the room for a few moments.

I finally gained the courage to ask Anti if he knows where it is.

If I can find him..