㋛ hey...? ㋛

As they other guys took schlatt to the side i talked to ted. " SO" ted said in the loudest voice ever that made me whip my head right to him. "how's it goin" he said after a hefty laugh. "u-um pretty okay?....i think" i said quietly while looking in the directions of the other boys. i made direct eye contact with schlatt for at least 10 seconds. i looked back at ted. " do you believe in soul mates..?" i said in a somewhat calm tone. "HELL YEAH" he yelled
and scared the FUCK out of me. after he was done yelling i looked back at him and asked. " have you found her?" he smiled brightly and fixed his glasses. " yeah her names madi but she doesn't go here anymore." i felt like he was so lucky to find her. "when did you meet her" i asked not be be noisy. " 6th grade" i looked back at him wide eyed. "ISN'T THAT SUPER FUCKING EARLY??" "yeah but its worth it" he said happily. i looked back to were the guys were and they were coming towards me and ted and i lowkey started to freak out.

the guys sat around where i was and we all talked and joked around for the rest of the period. but schlatt didn't seem to want to talk to me but he kept looking at me. i looked at him while he was starring and he eminently looked away. "hey i'm [y/n]" i said while looking at him and held my hand out. he he just- stared at my hand. DID I DO SOMETHING WRONG???? he then got up and just walked away. and it hurt the fuck out of my feelings. and i looked at traves. and i think he saw the hurt in my eyes bc he came and walked over to me.

" 🅱︎ 🅾︎ 🅽 🅺" he screamed while he lightly hit my head. "um okay?" he sat by me and looked at me. "i'm sorry for him okay? also here gimme your phone" i handed my phone over and he quickly put in his number then walked over to the rest of the guys and asked if i could have there phone numbers. but out of all of them schlatt said no. he came back and gave me my phone with full contacts of everyone. " thank you so much" i said happily.

as me and traves we're talking cooler [just went back to edit why does it say cooler] joined and i realized that all three of us have all classes together. i was really happy about that in general.
** the bell rings violently **

me traves and coop end up walking to our next classes together by the time we made to the end of the day i found out that coop skates AND I WAS FUCKING ECSTATIC but i found out they also smoked which tooted the fuck outta my horn. [if you don't smoke sorry but i do so 😗] we ended up going out to pick up some lunch for chick-fil-a. we sat on the outside benches out the restaurant and ate our food. "hey traves- why was schlatt being so mean today..?" food full in my mouth. "he's not always a dick it's only sometimes" coop said. and made me choke on the nuggs. making traves laugh. "i've never seen him act like that." "really trav..?" i put my food down. "yeah usually when he meets people he's the loudest one, louder that ted most of the time." "is that bad...?" i looked at traves.

"i think i see color because of him." i said blankly. and i watched cooper and traves face drop. "ARE YOU SERIOUS??" coop got up and screamed. "SHHH SHUT UP AND SIT DOWN" i whisper yelled. "why didn't you say anything earlier [y/n]" " wayyy to fucking risky travis you can see that" "we should get with the rest of the group come hang with us [y/n]." "do they want me there coop?" " hell yeah dude ted said you were almost the female version on him just with [enter your hair type] hair" "- and that's pretty fucking sick" i smiles knowing that atleast mr loud mouth likes me from the group with traves and coop too. we finished our food and got into coopers car and went over to hangout with the rest of the guys.