☦︎︎ two idiots ☦︎︎

"you know you really didn't have to pay" he said looking at me as we walked to his car.
i smiled at him with my big ol eyes and told him,
"ok listen you can pay next time plus i wanted to blow off some bucks either way." i said while letting go of his hand and getting in the passenger side. i walked his lil ass to the driver side and got in the looked at me and pouted.
i looked at him while he was pouting
"what jslong" i said with a big ass smile
"e-excuse me..?" he said with a very shocked expression
"j-slong?" i said giggling a little.
"what the fuck does that even mean-" he said a little pink
"am i supposed to have an answer..?" i said looking at him while he just fuckin •_•
i kissed hime on the cheek and then squished his cheeks
"ok boso take me home" i said with a smile.
and he grabbed my hand a kissed it then started the car (eww affectionn sorry lmao)
i saw him out of the corner of my eye and his cheeks were dark red and it was absolutely adorable.
we sat at a red light for a about 17 seconds and i felt him looking at me.
"do i look pretty schlatt?" i said with a small smile and then looked at him.
"y-yeah but you always look pretty- NOT TO BE CHEZZY" he said as his face was getting even more red.
"aw bub you're so cute~" i said teasingly
"you absolute rat" he said in some weird ass voice
"A WHAT??? A RAT???" i said very fucking loud
"yes." he said happily and then grabbed my face and kissed my cheek. and then the light turned green.
"you are something else jschlatt" i said somewhat flustered
"you too [y/n]" and then he winked and we sat there in a comfortable silence. and we ended up at my street and he dropped me off.
"bye you fuck head" i said with a soft smile as i opened the door.
"bye love" he said in a deep voice and then laughed. and made my face heat the fuck up. and with that i walked into my house and locked the doors and heard him speed away. 
(this was very short but i'm really sorry for no updates but i managed to make this and again i'm very sorry but i will be here now and i am currently working on two other chapters ఌ)