ఌ colorful mornings ఌ

i rolled outta bed and unplugged my phone looking at the time.

1:30 WHAT THE FUCK

i looked at my messages
ugly man <3
and i realized how fucking mean that is and changed it
🖤Bubbs
i dont know why i changed it to that but i felt like it fit him so well. i looked at the messages he had sent me.

hey you up yet?

good morning ❤️

are you okay?

hey?

come on bb :(

i smiled as i read the messages and i clicked on his profile and called him

schlatt: hey bee you okay? did something happen?
i giggled a bit before replying to his little frantic messages.
[y/n]: i'm fine bubbs i was sleeping and i just woke up
i heard him sign and then he spoke again.
schlatt: bubbs?
[y/n]: can i call you that..?
schlatt: yeah it's cute
he said happily
schlatt: so wanna go and grab something to eat in a bit?
[y/n]: yeah when?
schlatt: like 2:17?
i said yes and then we wished our goodbyes and hung up. i smiled as i started at my roof  and i'm so tired but i didn't wanna disappoint him so i rolled outta bed completely and took a shower. while i was getting ready i put on some grey sweatpants a black spaghetti string tank top and some black slip on vans. i grabbed a gold simple chain as well as diamond earrings. i tied my hair in a messy high min and put on some mascara and lip balm. i looked at my self in the mirror.
"holy fuck i look pretty"
(BECAUSE SELF LOVE IS IMPORTANT SO LIVE YOURSELF BECAUSE I LOVE YOU TOO)
it was 2:15 so i texted j that i was outside and walked my lil happy ass outside. as soon as i walked outside i got his message saying that he was close.

i looked up at the once gray and white sky and saw how beautiful it was. the green trees and bright flowers on the side of the road. everything was just so gorgeous at about 2:20 j was there he rolled down his car window and told me to get in. he gave his biggest smile that made my heart hurt as i got in the car. he looked me up and down and told me how beautiful i looked. i smiled at him in his little black sweater with gray sweats on.
and i gasped which made him gasp in confusion
"what what's wrong?" i pointed at him " WE MATCH" i smiled and he realized too a held my hand

(kind of a short chapter so that i can get back into my ways any way have a good day hun ♥︎ )