☏ hello? ☏

while me and cooper were skating home i asked him, "do you think he still hates me..?" he laughed "he's acting way better than yesterday." i laughed a bit too "yeah" he looked at me while skating and said "did he ask you for your number?" i stopped my board. "wait how do you know that..??" he laughed and stopped with me. "all of us guys talked to his yesterday and madi gave him some extra advice." we stared walking and then both got back on the boards.  "really coop" i said with a soft smile. he smiled and we rode down to our street. "yeah madi even color tested him." i giggled and then asked him finally. "did you meet your soulmate yet?" he nodded but looked sad. "hey hey what's wrong..?" " i had soulmate who was never ment be" [ this is someone who has another soulmate they fall in love with the other person but not you. and you can still see color but it leads to heart break. and i wanted this for cooper bc i felt like it could fit him] i looked at him and saw the hurt. and i gave him a big hug. "hey atleast you still have all of your friends and me" he smiled brightly "yeah your right"

we skated down our street and made it to my house. "where do you live at bc you seem so close?" he pointed to a 2 story house like mine with a big garage. "just down there that one so if you here wanna come over just give me a call so we can go to the park down the street more." i nodded and hugged him by just as the sun was starting to set. i opened my bag took out my keys and unlocked the door. i saw my cat snowball laying on the couch. and heard my moms tv in her room. i put my keys on the island table in the kitchen and took off my shoes then picked up my cat and walked to my moms room. i knocked on her door and saw her sitting there watching a cooking show. i hopped on the bed and put my cat next to me. "so how was your little trip girly" she said while watching her show. i laid back first on her king sized bed. "it's was so fun i made a lot of new friends at this school." i saw her smile out of the corner of my eyes and then got up and hugged her. "imma go watch the sunset on the roof mama" i said after releasing my mom "just be careful hun" she said mad i walked over to my room just down the hall from hers.

i went into my room and changed into sweats and a tank top. i have this ladder in my room the leads up to the rooftop. i climbed up and closed the little door. i had a blanket laid up there and some pillows. i watched the sunset and played some music from my phone. at dusk of the night my phone call ringtone went off. i looked down to a number. and i answered.

"hello?" i heard a deepish male voice on the other side. "hey [y/n]" my face lit up.
"schlatt?" "the one and only" he said and made me giggle. "can we facetime?" i asked an eminently after both of our cameras were on. "how come you called me now? it's 6:52" he sighed and said quietly "i got nervous" i laughed quietly. "the great jschaltt was nervous to call me?" he laughed "don't push it" i laughed. "where even are you [y/n]" he asked and i quickly responded with, "ya know just on my roof." he looked into the camera. "how the fuck did you get on the roof" and laughed trying to keep myself contained. "long story mr schlatt" which made him laugh again. dear lord his laugh my heart like how do you even- i decided to ask him. "so why were you so mean..?" and he just stopped. "i didn't believe in soul mates so when i saw you i just didn't want it. the guys knew that too i just stopped believing in that shit after what happened to cooper." i smiled sadly and answered back to him. "i get where your coming from. that's what happened to my mom. my dad just faked liking her and she saw color but he just didn't and he went with someone else when i was 10." he smiled softly and took a facetime photo while i wasn't looking. "i didn't believe in it either but when i saw you it just felt amazing." i smiled without even noticing. we ended up talking till 10:30 and i decided i needed to go inside and he was getting sleepy while listening to me talk so we both ended up hanging up. right after the call ended i saved his contact into my phone. i used a photo i took from our facetime while he wasn't looking and saved his name

ugly man <3