Chapter 3

When I woke up the next day, I realised I had fallen asleep sat by the window, however weird that was. My neck was stiff (what a surprise). Memories of last night came flashing back to mind. Great.

I crawled into bed. There was nothing else I could be bothered to do. I didn't even check my phone - all I wanted to do was sleep forever.

The realisation of the fact that I was so goddamn lonely was overwhelming to say the least. Cuddling up the the huge fluffy bear Ash had once won for me at a funfair, I began to recklessly think of my future. Maybe I would have to actually get a job instead of lazing about all day every day and living off the money my father sent over to me monthly and the small amount I get for selling merch at the 5SOS gigs. That would be a fucking start.

~~~

After spending a good few hours feeling sorry for myself, I reached for my phone and scrolled through my social media. Whilst gormlessly reblogging cute pictures of dogs on Tumblr, I received a text from Michael. Wow, that's all I needed.

It read:
"Can we come round later? We have some more news. I hope you're ok, you seemed a bit spaced last night. xx""

~~~

"Hey," I managed to muster up a smile, inviting my friends inside.

We gathered in my living room and sat down almost simultaneously.
"So, uhh, you got home safe last night yeah?" Ash piped up awkwardly. Things were never usually tense between us all. Maybe they could sense how I was feeling?

"Yup." I replied blankly.

"Did we upset you or something, Dais?" asked Cal. They all looked really worried.

"Well it's pretty hard for me to cope with this whole situation. I won't be seeing you for a good few months. And that's gonna suck majorly."

They all looked at each other. They always do this when they have something to say collectively or are thinking the same thing. It's so weird when they do that. Gives me the creeps. And makes me really curious as to what's going on in their heads.

"Do you want me to..?" Luke whispered to Cal, smirking heavily.

Ok what the fuck was going on?

Luke started, "Umm so Daisy..."

"Yes.....?"

"When you left last night, we all talked some more." His constant pausing was getting quite annoying.
"And we realised that us four dudes are nothing without our little roadie.
Sooo..."

Calum cut him off, eagerly blurting out, "We want you to come with us on tour!!!"

Holy shit.

What?

I began to fret again. Was this actually the right choice? Would my mother be okay on her own? Did I even have permission to go along with them? Maybe the excitement was going to my head a bit too much. I decided just to leap on my four best friends and have a well-deserved group hug. I never thought that this was a possibility.