Chapter 12:

Spencer's POV:
I wake up in the morning and get up to go to the bathroom and I fall on the floor. I say, "Emmett!"

He opens the door and I pout. He laughs and I glare at him and raise up my arms and he picks me up. I lay my head in his neck and he takes me to the bathroom and I make him get me clothes. He brought me a navy set of undergarmets and one of his black sweatshirts and gave them to me. I put them on and Emmett picked me up and we went downstairs and sat on the couch and Rose smirks, "Can you walk?"

I say, "I can, ... Not."

Rose laughs and I blush and say, "Emmett loves the tatoos. I think it is covered with hickeys."

Emmett says, "Those are love bites."

I blankly say, "They are called hickeys and are purple."

Rose laughs at us and says, "He loves you."

I say, "I know. I love him too. But no sex for at least 2 weeks."

Emmett pouts and I throw a book at him. He says, "Ow. What was that for?"

I say, "For thinking your getting anymore than what you got yesterday. Can you get me food?"

He nods and brings me some breakfast which included eggs, bacon, sausage, and toast. He also brought me some orange juice. I smile and say, "Thank you."

Emmett leans down and whispers, "Your welcome, baby."

I give him a quick kiss and start eating. When I finish I manage to crawl on top of Emmett and use him as an human ice cube. Edward laughs and I say, "Was it the human ice cube part?"

He nods and laughs harder. Damn, my ass hurts. I move around and Emmett grips my hips to stop me and I say, "Oh. Sorry. Hey, Alice? Can we do face masks or paint nails?"

Alice says, "Yes, we can. I'll go get them."

Emmett goes to put me on the couch and I say, "Nope. You did this to me, you're going to sit there and be my ice cube."

Emmett nods and places his head into my neck and kisses it. I reach behind me and slap him lightly on his head. He smirks and does it again and I hit him harder. He does it again and I move and he moans. I smirk and say, "Do it again and I'm going to hit you there."

Emmett gulps and says, "Got it."

Alice comes back and I say, "Do you have one for Emmett and Edward?"

Edward says, "What did I do?"

I say, "Sit down and do this with your woman."

He sits down beside Carolyne and kisses her head and she smiles at him. Alice smiles and says, "I have enough for everybody!"

Alice goes around and puts the different masks on everybody and I got the avocado and oatmeal face mask and she put the same one on Emmett. We both have green faces and make faces at each other and laugh. Once it is dry we take it off and I put some moisturizer on. I lean my head on Emmett's chest and he kisses the side of my head. snuggle into him and Carlisle walks inside the house and says, "Spencer, you're a resident at the hospital."

I exclaim, "Really!"

Carlisle chuckles, "Yes. You start on Monday."

I say, "Hopefully, I can walk by then."

They all laugh at me.

Skip to Monday:

I get up and get dressed in my scrubs. I grab my keys, phone, purse, and an apple and drive over to the hospital and meet my boss, Kristina. She shows me around the hospital and tells me what I should be doing and I ask, "If my sister, Isabella Swan is here, can I run the opposite way?"