Phoenix, Arizona, USA

Spencer's POV:
Why did mom move here? It's hot all the time and the humid is disgusting. I don't like city life, too busy. We reach this run down music studio and Isabella is on the floor with blood around her. I walk over to see she has a broken leg and a bite on her hand. I move out of the way and I see James and I look at him and ask, "What is it about me that makes you curious?"

James says, "Your beauty is that of a vampire. Yet you aren't one, pity. You're also super hot. I took a video of mine and Bella's time together. She really doesn't like you and threw you under the bus and kept going on and on about how much of a whore you are. I could tell that was a lie after observing your body language so some guy did something didn't he?"

Emmett's jaw tightens and James notices and says, "You're the buff one's mate, aren't you?"

I say back, "Who pops a boner for another women who isn't their mate?"

He smirks and says, "You want to fix it, Sweetheart."

I gag and say, "I would have to be dead dead before I contemplate that thought."

I give Emmett a nod and they kill him. I walk over by the door and grab the camera while they burn the building and James. We got Bella to the hospital and I call dad and mom to tell them where we are. Mom is frantic over Bella not even asking how I am. She gets here and runs to Bella's room and right past me. Emmett holds my waist and kisses my cheek and I saw my dad smile. I peck his lips and dad walks over and asks, "Why didn't you tell me you were following your sister?"

I smile and say, "No texting or calling while driving. I've only been in the city for a few hours. I decided since she called me a whore, that you don't give up on family even though they don't appreciate you. I've already given up on mom since she never bothers to talk to me anyway. Not like I haven't tried."

He shrugged and walks to Bella's room. Emmett and I leave and head back with Alice and Jasper. We reach home and we plug in the video camera and watch the footage from it.

Video:
James: It'll break little Edwards heart when I kill you, won't it. 'break' Tell him to avenge you. Tell him!!!!
Bella: Don't do it Edward. James, you shoud actually be going after Spencer. I bet she'll be better than me, and she'll probably fuck you before you kill her.
James: Really? Your blood smells better than hers. Hers probably tastes better than yours will.
Bella: Yeah right. That whore probably begged that drunk dude to rape her and she probably wanted him to release inside of her so she could get pregnant. 'slam/glass breaking'
James: Playing this game with you is fun besides the fact is I don't believe you. No woman begs to be raped, they beg for it to stop. No real woman will ask to be pregnant by their rapist. She probably doesn't believe in abortion. Your blood smells good. 'growls'
Bella: 'screams' I don't want to die yet. Actually, I want to be a vampire.
James: I don't care. I'm going to kill you and you can't stop me.

James bites Bella. Edward and us come inside. We all know the rest. Everyone's mouth drops and Emmett holds me close to him on his lap and mumbles on my neck, "Oh my fucking God."

His breath sent shivers down my spine and he placed a light kiss there and I close my eyes. I really can't believe what I just heard come out of her mouth on that tape. Emmett says, "Baby are you okay?"

I say, "What in the hell just fucking came out of her goddamn mouth?"

Emmett says, "I'm not repeating it at all."

Jasper just watches me and I say, "Make a copy of it, Rose. In case, Isabella decides she wants to delete it so Edward can't see it and hide it. Please."

She comes over to me and hugs me and smiles at me lightly and leaves. I turn into Emmett and clutch his shirt and I let the tears fall down my face and Emmett's strong arms tighten around me and rocks me until I stop crying. I calm down and place my head in his neck. I mumble, "Thank you, Emmett and Jazz."

I feel Emmett hug me closer to him and Jazz says, "You're welcome, Spencer."

Emmett picks me up and walks me to his room and sits on his bed with me in his arms. I ask, "What did I ever do to Isabella to make her hate me?"

Emmett says, "Spencer, baby, you didn't do anything to her. She's jealous of you, I think."

I ask, "But, why?"

He says, "I don't know, baby. Go to sleep now, baby. You need it."

I fall asleep right after he says, "I love you so much, Spencer. More than you will ever know."

Next Week:

Isabella is back in Forks, and I decided that I will not be a victim anymore. I'm going to be a badass bitch and she will pay for this, especially after Edward sees it. They are coming over later and I get ready.

I decided to wear this and possibly tease Emmett.

I got my hair done earlier and I love the way it turned out

They are hear and I see Emmett and bounce my way over to him and I say, "I got my hair done!"

Emmett pulls me close and leaves one hand wrapped around it and brushes his fingers through my hair and he whispers, "I love it. You look hot as fuck."

We were absorbed in ourselves and Rosalie joins us and plays with my hair and says, "I wish I could do something like this to my hair. But I'm happy with my blonde curls. It is nice to have options though. I'm going to plug in the tape."

I turn to see Isabella and Edward and I say, "Welcome back to Forks! Isabella, we have a surprise for you. You might want to sit down and put your leg up."