Chapter 7

It's been two weeks since that horrific morning at Kyler's. I have been working nonstop and finding anything I can do to avoid going with Liv to hang out with Kyler and Ryan. Even though I haven't physically seen him in two weeks, he's been on my mind nonstop. I've even resorted to stalking him on Instagram. I mean, that's how you find out details about a person these days.

He doesn't post a lot on Insta and when he does, it's just photos or videos of him riding. That gives me some small happiness that he doesn't have photos of him with tons of other girls, but he does have a lot of tagged photos of him and lots of girls. I can't deny that I have a little hatred and jealousy towards all of them. And when I say lots of girls, I mean LOTS of girls. I can't help but think I was just some random chick that he's probably already forgotten about.

Now it's finally Friday today and I worked my ass off all day doing makeup for bridezilla and her ten bridesmaids. TEN. I don't even think I know that many people, let alone like that many people to have at my wedding. I finally have a break and don't work tomorrow. I am so ready to order some pizza, watch some sad romantic sappy movie that will make me cry, and finish the night off with some Ben & Jerry's milk and cookies ice cream.

I open the apartment door and I'm not surprised when I find my apartment is empty and Olivia is not here. She has been with Ryan non-stop the last two weeks. She even went out of town with the boys while they were traveling for another race a few hours away. I was invited but decided it would be better if I stayed home. I made up some lame excuse that I wasn't feeling well.

I decide to take a quick shower before my lovely plans of binging movies and stuffing my face. Olivia must have come home because I can hear her talking on the phone while I'm getting dressed. I put on my comfy pajama shorts and a t-shirt that is 2 times my size, but super comfy and throw my hair up in a bun. I walk out to talk to Liv once I'm dressed to see if she wants to have a girls' night.

"Hey girl what're your plans for tonight?" she asks me while putting on her makeup. She is dressed like she is about to go out, so scratch my plans for girls' night.

"I got big plans with pizza and the couch," I say to her while making hand motions at my outfit choice.

"Dang I was hoping you would want to go out to dinner with Ryan and some of his friends. Kyler might be going."

"No thanks. I've had a long day at work today and just want a night to relax and maybe cry myself to sleep watching P.S. I Love You or The Notebook while stuffing my face."

"You suck." She gets a text and then says, "Well I got to go. They just texted me that they are here. Don't wait up."

She walks out the door and then turns around and yells, "The pizza guy is here!"

I pay the pizza guy and sit down on the couch without using a plate because fuck it, I am too lazy tonight. I've been having a hard time the last few weeks after being so lonely lately. Liv hasn't hung out with me once since meeting Ryan. Some days it would be nice just to have a boyfriend, to have someone to cuddle with and talk to. But who am I kidding, guys fucking suck.

I am definitely in one of my bitchy self-loathing moods tonight.

This has been the longest I've gone without a relationship. It's been a little over a year and my last ex was a fucking douchebag. I wasted 5 whole months on him. I thought after him, I would be happy to finally have the cliché "single life and fuck every guy I meet at the bar", but that has been further from the truth. I'm just not that type of girl or maybe I'm just meeting the wrong guys.

A few months ago, I was super close to fucking someone in the bathroom at the bar because I was so miserable and having a crappy day. It was getting hot and heated in the bathroom, his hands were making their way down my pants, but then the prick started calling me Theresa and then started full-on crying. I walked out of that bar so fast.