2. Mate

Hunters POV:

It's now 11:15 pm and I can't sleep at all my mind keeps thinking of every out come that could happen about my mate I'm thinking of every person it could be and how wrong or right it could go but I don't want it to be anyone that I thought about. I can't do this. I climb out of my black duvet and walk into Jordan's room. I poke my head through the door and her eyes open slightly and her face shows a welcoming smile.

"What's up blue bear?" She said softly while pulling the duvet closer to her face. I walk towards her and sit and the end of her bed and sigh.

"I'm scared jellybean, what if my mate is someone who I've hurt from sleeping with them and then ignoring them, or when she finds out about my past she rejects me?" I said with my hands covering my face as I feel defeated.
She moves backwards and pats her hand down where her body use to be signalling for me to lay down there. I climb under her thick floral duvet and move my arm out so she can lay next to me. She puts her hand on my bare chest while her head rests on my shoulder.

"Everything will be okay, ok I promise you. I will tell her everything and help her understand." She said quietly with her eyes closed. I feel bad because she is fighting against her meds to be talking to me right now.

"But what if she hates our relationship and doesn't want me to have anything to do with you?" I move my free hand to her waist to pull her onto her side and her right leg lays on top of mine.
"Well then I will stay away from you, there is nothing I want more than for you to be happy." She said smiling still with her eyes closed.
"Nope I won't allow that to happen Jords." I said stroking her cheek lightly.
"Your mate will be your everything so yes you will, and if you somehow don't I will make you. Now please get some sleep we will talk about it in the morning. You need to not want to have dark circles under your eyes when you meet her." She said opening her eyes to stoke my face and then kisses my cheek and we both drift off.

I wake up the next morning and the most intoxicating scent fills my body. Honey and the beach. Maybe it's just because I'm in Jordan's room. I decide to get up and go down for breakfast as I'm alone in Jordan's room so she must be down there.
I walk into the kitchen and it's empty I'm left confused until I hear laughing coming from the balcony area outside. I smell the sent again and it keeps getting stronger as I get closer. There she is my mate.

In her pink lacy silk vest with her hair in a messy low ponytail that she slept in last night

In her pink lacy silk vest with her hair in a messy low ponytail that she slept in last night. Her skin is glowing and she is laughing away until she stops and looks me dead in the eye with a confused look. I couldn't help but smile and her, she begins to get up from her chair and walks over to me slowly. To slowly. I run and pick her up and hold her tighter then ever before. I put my face in her neck and sniff and I can't control myself anymore.

"MINE"

Jordan's POV:

I woke up this morning and I smelt the most mouthwatering smell ever. It's smells of the trees after it's rained in the woods and fresh chocolate cake. I decided to get up and see if I can locate the smell and as I turn my head I realise it's Hunter I mean I have smelt him before but it's so much stronger. I tell my self it's probably because I'm hungry so I get up and make my way downstairs to grab something. I hope that will fix whatever this is.