3. Party surprise

Jordan's POV:

After Hunter and I said goodbye to everyone, we left and headed to school. A song came into my mind and I had to play it and to my surprise Hunter knew the song and we sang along together.

"So how do you wanna do this?" He said while his hand held mine in my lap.
"I don't know to be honest, we could tell people now or we could at the party? Or not at all." I laughed.
"What would you rather baby?" He said while placing a kiss on my hand then returning his hand to my lap.
"I wanna surprise Bethany so, at the party?" I smiled.
"That's what I was thinking jellybean." He smiled in my direction.

We pulled up to school and acted how we always did. Now I think about it, it was kind of obvious we would be mates.
"You smell her yet bro?" Cody smiled toward Hunter.
"Nope I have only just got here." He said casually. Is it weird that that annoyed me?
Sophie and Ebony come running over to me and pulled me away from the boys.
"Are you okay? We know you have always liked him. I promise you when you find your mate you will forget about him!" The two spoke quickly and quietly. "You guys, I'm fine. I promise. I know everything will work out for me and I want him to be happy. Let's just hope it isn't Bethany because I will kill her before she can leave even a sock at the house." Everyone begins laughing at my comment towards Bethany.
Almost as if she could sense us talking about her, she runs up to Hunter and pulls his head to her neck. She waited and waited he then pushed her off and gave her a confused look.
"Come on baby, you can tell everyone now. Just say that four lettered word." She said softly.
"Goodbye Bethany." He said walking over to me. "Come on we have english." He said while grabbing my hand and the sparks flew and he just looked at me and winked, knowing we both felt that, I smiled.

Everyone begins to get ready for tonight. Nobody except Luna and Garret know me and Hunter are mates. Me, Sophie and Ebony are getting ready in my room for the party.

 Me, Sophie and Ebony are getting ready in my room for the party

Ebony is wearing a grey ruffled long tight dress. She has clear heels on and natural make up and keeping her stunning natural hair.

 She has clear heels on and natural make up and keeping her stunning natural hair