7. My Alpha part 2

Warning
This chapter contains sensitive subjects such as self harm.
I am by no means taking the piss out of people who self harm, some of the things Jordan says some people might find offensive but that's just simply what she thinks, thats normal.
If you self harm or are depressed please reach out to anyone.
I've had anxiety and depression for years and I will always be here if you need someone.
Mental health is something I would never want to joke about because it's not funny in the slightest.

I will always be here if you ever want to talk, I lost all my friends when I began suffering so please don't be afraid to reach out to me or anyone ❤️

Jordan's POV:

Fuck. Today Hunter and I will be crowed Alpha and Luna. I slowly open my eyes almost like if I do it slowly today will come slower. I open my eyes and see Hunters head rested on my chest. I run my hand through his messy hair and he snuggles closer to me.

"Baby. We gotta get up." I whispered as I placed a kiss on his forehead.
"Five more minutes." His deep raspy morning voice mumbled making me giggle. His head flys up and he looks into my eyes.
"You are by far the sexiest Luna I have ever seen." He smirked.
"Shut up. I'm not even Luna yet." I chuckled.
"Come on let's shower." He said as he places kisses on my tattoo between my boobs. I roll my eyes and push Hunter off me and run to the bathroom. I hear Hunter sigh and I pop my head out of the bathroom.
"You coming?" I asked as I bit the skin around my thumb nervously.
He ran and full speed into the bathroom and pushed me against the shower. His lips forcefully claimed mine and he lifts me up, I naturally wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck, pulling him closer. He groaned against my lips making me shake. I had never done anything like this before, I mean he was my first kiss. His hands traveled down my back until they reached my ass making me jerk forward slightly. His hand ran against my inner thigh as he slipped his tongue into my mouth. He literally ripped my pjs off before I do the same to him. He lifts me up again and now my core is pressed against his 8 pack making me moan when he walks into the shower. The water is all over us but I don't care. I want him, I want all of him and now.
"H-Hunts." I breathed out.
"Yeah?" He asked as he began kissing down my neck.
"I want you, now." I sighed as I closed my eyes in embarrassment.
His grip tightened on my waist holding me still.
"We don't ha-." He started.
"Shut up and do it." I said before smashing my lips against his once again. His hands travel up my thigh until his fingers brush against my core, his fingers slowly make a circles on my clit and I bite my lip trying to hold back a moan. I've never felt like this before Ive never even touched myself.

Hunter pushes me against the wall and bends down, placing my legs on his shoulders, my hands run through his hair as his tongue works wonders against me. He pushes a finger inside of me and I throw my head back, at first it hurts but quickly becomes an amazing feeling.

He slowly adds another finger as he begins sucking on my clit, I bite my lip trying to muffle my moan but it doesn't really work. As I feel the pleasure build up in my stomach he pulls his fingers out of me and stands up, wrapping my legs around his waist.

I feel his member poking my entrance and my hips push forward, wanting him inside me.
"Are you sure baby?" He asks while breathing heavily.
"Yeah." I moaned. He slowly pushes inside me and I almost scream out in pain but his lips crash onto mine, distracting me from the pain. He begins slowly pumping in and out of me. As soon as I moan because the pain is gone and is replace by pleasure he begins going faster and I can't hold my moans anymore.

My nails start scratching his back as he moans into my neck kissing my mark. The bathroom is filled by our moans and skin slapping together. He moves one of his hands from my waist to my clit and begins rubbing me. The pleasure builds in my stomach as my walls grip his dick making us both moan.
"I-I'm close." I moan out.
"Me too, come with me baby." He mumbled against my skin. I instantly come undone around him as he stills in me and I feel his cum fill me up. He kisses my lips hungrily while pulling out and I feel his cum slip down my thigh.