11. Its time mama.

Jordan's POV:

A month later...

Sophie is due any day, all of the guys are in Canada right now working with another pack.

We are currently led on the couch wrapped in blankets while hugging watching AHS like always.

"Do you think you and hunter will have pups soon?" Soph asked excitedly while rubbing her baby bump.
"Not planing it, but if it happens then it happens." I answer truthfully.
"Maybe our babies will be mates." She smiled and so did I. We finish the conversation there and continue watching tv.

After a few hours Sophie suddenly hisses in pain.
"What?" I panic.
"I think it's time." She replied shakily.
"Ok, ok, we're fine." I said to reassure myself as I help Sophie up and mink link the guys.

"It's time, Sophie is in labour."
"What? No she can't. I'm not there we're going to be another two hours." Cody's worries voice booms through the mink link.
"That's plenty of time." I said hopefully.
"We will be there." Hunter chipped in confidently.

I call Luna to help and she drives us to the pack hospital where Sophie is all set up. I never leave her side until they guys arrive thankfully in plenty of time.
"I will be just outside." I smiled while kissing Sophie's cheek and letting hunter walk me out of the room. He looks around a little before pushing me against the wall and giving me a hungry kiss.
"I missed you." He whispered while pulling away and holding my face in his hands as our foreheads rest against each other.
"I missed you too Alpha." I teased making him growl lowly.

We sat together in the waiting room, I rest my head on his shoulders as I rest my eyes with him doing then same, resting his head on the top of mine.

A few hours later Cody comes running into the room with a proud smile plastered on his face.
"He's here." He grinned. Hunter and I stand up excitedly and follow Cody back to Sophie's room.
"Look munch, auntie Jordan and uncle Hunter have come to see you." Sophie said in a baby voice making me chuckle. She sends me a harsh glare before placing 'munch' in my arms.
"He's adorable." I said while tears burn my eyes."
"Do you have a name?" Hunter asked while hugging me from behind while I hold 'munch'.

"Since you two are our best friends we will tell you first." Cody said while standing next to Sophie and holding her hand.
"Id like you to meet Prince Cole." Sophie said proudly, tears run down my face as I look down at prince , he blows bubbles out of his mouth as his hand grips around my finger.
"Hi Prince." I said in a baby voice making us all laugh.

A few days later...

Everyone is back home now and everybody is in love with Prince, I knew Sophie had nothing to worry about 'doing this alone'

I walk into Princes room to see him led in his crib sleeping but waking up.
"Hi Prince ." I smiled while leaning down to him.

He opens his eyes and looks at me. I pick him up and bounce him a little before walking back downstairs with him in my arms.
"He's up?" Sophie asked excitedly, I giggle while nodding and handing him back to his mom.
"Your so good with him baby." Hunter mumbled against my neck as he hugs me from behind.
"I know, I'm just so loveable." I say sarcastically.
"I know." He smiles.
"Can we go for a run, Raven hasn't been out in months?" I ask while turning around to face him.
"Of course." He smiled while grabbing my hand and running out the house with me.

We both strip and shift into our wolves.
"Ready?" He asked through the mink link as I looked at his pure black wolf with a grey patch around his left eye.
I don't answer I just begin sprinting. He follows closely behind as he wave our way through the woods.

After our run we came home and I run straight to the bathroom and throw up, I begin crying because I hate being sick. Hunter comes running into the bathroom and holds me while I cry, rubbing my back.

He stops and looks at be while putting his finger to his lip telling me to be quiet. I look at him strangely until a smile graces his face.

"What?" I ask annoyed. "There is four heartbeats in this room." He smiles making my mouth fly open in shock, I blink a few times while he just smiles at me.
"No no no no." I laugh in disbelief. He scrunches his face up at me while I begin to laugh uncontrollably. "Wait your serious." I say in shock. He nods his head and I smile and jump into his arms.

"We're going to have pups!" I yell excitedly making him laugh. "Should we go to the hospital?" He asks, I look at him and nod my head while standing up and running out the house excitedly with Hunter closely behind me.

The hospital told us that Hunter was right and I am having twins, I'm about a month pregnant, so only four months left and I will have my babies.