9. His Luna

Hunter's POV:

Every single fucking day Jordan surprises me more and more. I still can't stop thinking about when we completed the mating process, and in the fucking shower. And then when I saw her when we became Alpha and Luna, and today seeing her dressed like that, she is beyond what I deserve.
We are currently driving to Steven's pack for the meeting and I can feel Jordan's anxiety. She is hiding it well and trying her best to calm herself down. I keep reaching for her hand but she pushes me away and controls her breathing. This is what I mean everyday I fall more and more in love with her.

Jordan's POV:

I'm trying to calm down by myself and it's working.

We eventually pull up to Stevens pack house and we make our way in and head to his office. When we walk in I see Steven standing at 6ft2 with his dirty blonde hair and blue eyes, my eyes scan around the room and land on a beautiful girl with strawberry blonde hair and deep blue eyes. I see her eyes land on Hunter and I see the lust in them, Hunter isn't paying attention to her but I'm confused as to how you can look at someone else when you have your mate next to you. I know they are mates because their scents are mixed and they are both marked.

Once everyone is introduced Hunter and Steven start the meeting. I half pay attention but my mind is running at a million miles and hour.

Steven and Hunter leave the office to sort something out with the warriors, leaving whoever this girl is and me alone. She looks no older then eighteen and Steven is at least twenty two.

"So you are the little girl who is mated to Hunter then." She giggled.
"I'm sorry?" I asked sweetly, trying to stay calm.
"Well it's just I don't see how hunter will be able to stay with you, I mean I guess you know how he is in bed?" She asked with an evil smile making me blush slightly as I remember when we did it in the shower.
"Let me guess he was sweet and soft and caring." She said with fake happiness.
"That's not the real him hun, he is an animal, he fucks hard and fast and doesn't care if you cum." She said laughing. My whole body tenses and I feel tears burning my eyes.
"He will get bored of your innocence, he likes what he likes and we both know you can't keep up with him." She said smiling while crossing her arms. She slowly walks over to me and her breath fans my face.
"He was the best fuck I've ever had." She whispered before leaving me in the room alone.

I'll kill that bitch. Raven yelled through my mind.
Rav, we need to calm down. I said while shaking. Before I can even think I run through the house and out of the door. It's like my body is taking me away from the situation, it feels like I'm in wolf form but I know I'm not.

I end up arriving back at the pack house which is forty minutes away. I ignore everyone and sprint to the shower, not before getting something from the fridge. I strip all my clothes and blast my music while the water runs down my skin. I chug as much alcohol as possible before washing my hair and body. Just before I can wash all the soap off my body my phone begins ringing, ruining my music. I look at my phone and see Hunter is calling me so I decline it and carry on singing and drinking.

Blue bear💙😋

Jordan what the fuck is going on where are you?????

Showering wby?

What the fuck is going on answer me!

Nope.

Jordan I'm not kidding, show me you are ok!