12.  Reality

Jordan's POV:

Hunter hasn't left my side since we found out about our babies. Every time he has to work he makes me sit in his office with him either on his lap or on the chair opposite him.

Garret and Luna are thrilled to be having grand pups obviously, my stomach is already showing. I don't know how Sophie didn't know for four months.

It been a month since we last spoke and found out, the whole pack are excited and very protective of me and their future alphas. Both of them will be alphas.

Today we are going to find out the genders, soph, Luna and I think it will be girls but everyone else thinks it will be boys. Except ebony who thinks I will have one boy and one girl.

I decided that I want to have a gender reveal for the whole pack so they can be involved so Ive let Sophie and Luna know the gender and plan the party for later today.

Hunter and I are showered together like always and now I'm getting ready.

Once I'm dressed Hunter comes into my room and stands behind me as I look in the mirror and he wraps his arms around me, resting his arm on my little bump and kissing my cheek

"My three babies." He mumbles against my neck. "I love you Alpha Lopez." I smile.
"I love you Luna Lopez-." He starts before letting go of me and turning me around and getting on one knee. "If you'll marry me?" He smiles. I instantly start crying.

"Yes." I sob, he slips the ring into my finger and stands up, pulling me into a hug. "Oh my goddess, I'm engaged and pregnant at seventeen!" I yell while laughing and Hunter joins in. "On Friday you will be eighteen." He smiles while wiping away my tears. "I'm also going to become Jordan Aspen Lopez." I grin making him smile and nod before kissing me.

We pull away and I look down at my hand before we walk hand in hand down to the garden for the party.

When we step outside everyone in the pack seems on edge until Hunter shows them my hand and they all scream excitedly making me giggle

When we step outside everyone in the pack seems on edge until Hunter shows them my hand and they all scream excitedly making me giggle. Luna and Garret come over to us first and then everyone congratulates us.

"Ready?" Sophie asks after we've spoken to everyone and played a few games.
"Yeah." I smile while grabbing hunters hands.

Once we stand in front of everyone I put of the while T-shirt and Hunter and I put on blindfoldeds while Sophie paints hunters hands, he places them in the shape of a heart on my stomach while they take our blindfolds of.

"Ready?" He asks everyone excitedly, they all cheer and count down.

"1"
"2"
"3"

"It's girls!" Everyone shouts at the same time

"It's girls!" Everyone shouts at the same time. I begin crying and Hunter hugs me while crying silently.

Once we have calmed down and spoken to everyone Sophie comes over to me while holding baby Prince.

"Now you have two chances of having a mate my little prince." She says in a baby voice making me laugh. "Come to auntie Jordie." I giggle while she hands him over.

"He's so handsome." I smile while tracing my finger over his cheek. " I know." Sophie shrugs smugly.

"Now Prince, you have to promise me something, I need you to look after my babies and be there for them when Hunter and I can't can you do that?" I ask before Sophie nods his head for him making us laugh.

"Now the only person left is ebony." Sophie chuckles. "What about me?" Eb asks while walking over. "Your the only one who isn't pregnant." I answer with a smile.

"Well..." she trails of while tucking some of her hair behind her ear. Sophie and I both scream and pill her into a hug. "Oh my god, all our baby's will be together throughout school and be besties just like us." Sophie said while beginning to cry.

"Soph why are you crying, Jordan and I are the ones who are pregnant." Ebony laughs. "My hormones still aren't straight." She chuckles.