16¹

Valentines Day

The aroma felt mystic. A tangy smell made out of straberries. It was a delightful smell.

'ah..'

A sweet voice intoxicating his mind. Despite it all, it still felt sweet, too good.

Kei walked and walked following the sweet smell.

It was as if it was dragging him, as if it was meant for him.

Kei followed it, until he was met with a portal. He touched it as it felt like liquid. Curiosity has hit him and he wanted to go in.

Just for that sweet smell.

With one leap, he got in.

It was dark, but the aroma was strong. He sniffed and it was the best thing he has ever smelled. He walked further and further.

'mmn..Kei'

He followed the sweet voice.

And there inlaid an angel.

Looking so sweet, so beautiful, angelic, so vulnerable.

His slim figure facing him in such an erotic way, oh how Kei wanted to touch it so badly.

And he did.

The fragile male with green locks gasped and moaned. Kei continued with his doing untilhe pinned the fragile male down. Making him gasp and moan even more.

Kei placed his lips in the other, and they fit perfectly. It was as if he was familiar to the feeling.

'Ah~ Kei~!'

He wanted to continue doing it. He wanted to hear it again and again.

Kei continued to move his lips in sync with the greenette. As soon as it passed he moved to his chin, his neck, to his nape and he starts to kiss and suck lower and lower.

He reached to the abdomen. Kei looked up to the male.

'Kei~ I-I love you~!'

"I love you too Tadashi."

BEEP BEEP BEE-

Kei groaned as he sat up. He was sweating and his face was in a shade of red. He was panting.

He just had a dream...with Yamaguchi.

He placed his hand on his mouth with utter shock and still covered in a shade of red.

He took his covers and looked at a visitor of his.

"Well fuck me."

He grumbled and covered himself in a pillow.

He got up and went straight to his bathroom, as he has something to take of.

|

| im a prankster gangster