51

Unedited

"Yamaguchi-kun." Aya countered she hesitantly sat on the chair and looked thru the menu acting normal, Yama did the same and quickly acted customer-server to her.

"Th-The usual." she squeaked, Yamaguchi couldnt help but giggle, she somewhat looked adorable. He just played along and nodded while Aya continued to cough out her embarrassment. After Yamaguchi bought her a cup of tea and a croissant.

"Yamaguchi-kun." she said once more, this time her voice seemed firm, Yamaguchi looked towards her and nodded in acknowledgement. "We..We have something to talk about." she murmurred, Yamaguchi rose a brow but sat in a free chair nonetheless.

She sipped on her coffee and cleared her throat, "I..Im sorry." the greenette rose a brow, he cleared his throat to somewhat ease the tension. "I heard about you and Tsukishima-kun."

Ah.

"I..I didnt know- you have the right to hate me right now! I..I didnt know about you two at all- making you mad wasnt my intention at all! And I honestly thought you were actually his manager." she chuckled bitterly and fiddled with her palm, "In all honesty, I actually kind of pinned for Tsukishima-" she averted her gaze somewhere when she saw Yamaguchi with a more angered expression, "-B-B-But- I never really yearned for something m-more since..well we're just friends." she wavered her sentence, Yamaguchi rolled his eyes and began to stand up.

"W-Wait no! I- I just-" she grabbed his hand but Tadashi pulled it away gently yet firmly, he sighed. "Aya-chan. You can do whatever you want with him. We have broken up and he has a life of his own, I have a life of my own. Now will you please just eat in peace and let me work in-"

"But he loves you!"

Yama began to feel irritated, "This is not some stupid fairytale okay? If you excuse me, I have to work." Yamaguchi stood up and went inside the staff room, Aya bit her lower lip and chewed onto it.

She may have made things even more worse.
___

Aya finished her food in peace, but of course she didnt give up. She swore to annoy Yamaguchi one more time, she left a note on her table once she left. She bit her goodbyes to Yama but the greenette ignored her.

After a few a familiar red haired male got inside.

"Yama Yama-chan~!"

Tadashi looked at the male and smiled gleefully, his eyes were practically shining. "Satori-san!"

Tendo was wearing a small croptop- the shirt used to be a long plain tee but Tendo has a few scissors and half a brain so he turned it into a croptop, he had light skinny jeans and shoes. His red hair was into a messy ponytail, (yes, longhaired tendo hits different.) "Eh? Wheres Waka-nii?" Tendo smiled widely and patted Yamaguchi's hair. "I was supposed to surprise him, so he doesnt know Im here yet." Satori placed a finger on his lip and winked slyly.

"How are you doing Yama-chan!" Tendo smiled and talked loudly catching everyones attention, Yama smiled apolegiticially as the two.proceeded to go to the kitchen.

"Umi-san!" Tendo ran and gave Umi and aunty-kiss, "What a surprise Satori-kun! I was just finished baking yiu your favorite." Umi took his apron off and walked towards the two, "I thought Wakatoshi-kun will be with you?" Tendo took his hair tie off and let his hair free, he stretched making his shirt rile up revealing a bit more of skin making Tadashi blush and Umi giggle, "I see youve done quite a few things with Wakatoshi-kun." Umi pointed at a purple bruise, Tendo immediately scrunched down and hid his front torso.

Satori blushed and scratched his hair, "I really like your long hair. Its pretty." Yamaguchi murmured, Tendo smiled his signature smile (yeno this one :3). "Oh! Is Tsukishima-kun coming with you?" Umi and Tadashi bith stopped their smiles, immediately Umi went to clean a few things. Satori rose a brow and looked at Yamaguchi, waiting for an answer. "Ah..well Tsukki- I-I mean..Tsukishima..er.." Yamaguchi looked to the side feeling his eyes prickle, Satori darted his eyes away awkwardly.