Demus!

Remus is a stripper if you won't be able to tell (it would be hard not too)

Deceit came home to Remus dancing in the living room like he would at work, he was in a very short maid's outfit. 
Deceit’s eyes went wide, “what are you wearing?”
"Oh! My new work outfit they want me to wear." 
“It’s way too revealing.”
Remus looked at Deceit, "do you not remember what my job is." Remus turned his head, showing more semi-dark hickeys. He didn't seem to notice that they were there.
Deceit sure noticed them and got mad. “Who made those marks?”
"What marks??"
“You have hickey marks.” He growled.
"Oh… I didn't Notice. Must've been from one of my customers." He shrugged, acting like it was no big deal.
Deceit set down his things and pulled Remus to the kitchen. 
Remus followed, "what?"
Deceit  didn’t answer and set him on the counter.
Remus giggled slightly, looking at Deceit, he used his ability to secretly hear his thoughts ‘bad boy. How could you let someone create hickey marks on you? You’re mine.’
Remus smirked, "I didn't Know they did Daddy." 
“How did you not feel it?” 
"I don't know. I was focused on dancing." Remus shrugged. "I don't think I would notice someone inside me if I was dancing. Unless it was you of course." He bit his lip, tugging at Deceit's belt.
Deceit removed his hand, “no.”
Remus pouted, "okay…" 
Deceit slowly started to remove Remus’ top, using the strings to tie him up.
Remus tugged against the strings, biting his lip.
“No kitten, no touching, this is a punishment.”
Remus nodded as the shirt fell off of his shoulders, revealing more black and purple hickeys.
Deceit got more mad and tied Remus up tighter.
Remus whimpered, "ow…"
Deceit waved it off and went to his neck, making his hickeys darker, biting as hard as he could.
"A-ah~" Remus moaned, scooting himself closer to Deceit.
Deceit pushed him back to where he was, "no moving."
Remus whined, "fine…"
"Good kitty." Deceit moved Remus' hair out of his face. 
Remus pouted, nodding his head, his hair going right back in his face. He didn't say a word.
Deceit laughed, but it was more of an angry laugh that he does when he's mad. "Remember that I don't like brats."
Remus didn't stop being one though, he scooted forward again, breathing heavily.
Deceit pushed him back and moved back himself. "Bad kitty."
Remus pouted, smiling a bit before hopping himself off and walking past Deceit, showing the rest of the dark hickies on his back as he ran to the room.
When Deceit saw those he was outraged and followed him.
Remus was giggling, the rest of the outfit falling off in the hallway, he had kicked off his boxers. "Kitty in troubbllleee." He giggled.
Deceit didn't respond and made sure that Remus couldn't see him, making Remus think that it was over. 
His plan worked and Remus had slipped out of the strings, and was laying down on the bed normally, he had a thing of foundation and was beginning to cover up both Deceit's marks and the other person's.
Deceit closed the front door too, making him think that he left.
Remus smiled, getting up to put some on his back to hide them, he then got back into another work outfit that was more revealing than the maid outfit, "noooo." He took it off. He opened his room door and layed back down.
Deceit snuck into the room and made sure that Remus couldn't see him. 
Shortly after he came in Remus looked like he was falling asleep.
Deceit then closed the door, quietly and went to the other side of the bed. He then jumped onto the bed to wake up Remus.
Remus launched up, "oh hey Dec."
"Hey." 
Remus smiled, thinking it was over and kissed Deceit softly.
Deceit kissed back and laid Remus back onto the bed.
Remus smiled, wrapping his legs around Deceit's waist, his arms around his neck. He playfully nipped at Deceit's neck.
Deceit moved Remus' head. "No."
"Huh?"
"This isn't an enjoyment session."
"W-why?" Remus pouted, his look begging, making Deceit want him more. 
Deceit did want him more but wanted to punish him. "Because someone else touched you."
"O-oh.. I warned you that could happen when we met baby.." he whined.
"Yeah you did."
Remus smiled a little "I only want you Daddy.."
“I know.”
Remus kissed him, it was rough because he was scared Deceit was gonna push him away.
Deceit kissed back and bit his lip.
Remus smiled and moaned quietly 
Deceit smiled more and went down to where he was before and wiped off the makeup. 
Remus shivered at his light touch. 
“Why did you hide my marks?”
"I hid all of them.." Remus bit his lip, "I didn't know which ones were yours…"
“I only bit your neck, which is bleeding a bit.”
"Oh." He didn't notice, "I want you… now please?" He said, tugging on Deceit's shirt.
Deceit smiled and got up, stripping fully but going slower than usual. 
Remus bit hit lip, enjoying it even though he wanted him to go faster.
Deceit looked at him and smiled, "this is for your own good."
Remus whined slightly, "okay Daddy.."
Deceit laughed slightly before taking off all his clothes and hovering over Remus.
Remus leaned up and kissed him.
Deceit kissed back and smiled. 
Remus whimpered, "in!"
"Needy aren't we?"
Remus nodded, "maybe… just in! In!"
Deceit laughed, "okay." He went inside of Remus, slowly teasing him.
"Ngh~ m-more."
"Whatever you say." Deceit went in a bit more, biting his neck.
"Ah~!" Remus moaned, slowly pushing himself down, making Deceit enter him more.
Deceit smiled against his neck, "needy today."
"I want you!~" 
"Really?" He lightly licked the marks he made on his neck. 
Remus nodded, "even with those other people's marks you're the only one I want!"
"I better be." Deceit pushed into Remus fully, slowly moving.
Remus moaned quietly, turning his head away, Deceit getting full view of the other person's marks again.
At that Deceit went harder and faster, biting where that other person bit so theirs didn't show.
Remus moaned louder, he didn't mind when Deceit got a little aggressive. 
Deceit made sure that the other person's marks didn't show and made sure to make Remus scream his name.
Remus bit his lip, he gripped the sheets holding back a loud scream.
"No holding back now. That's a rule your Daddy made."
Remus nodded, not making a sound yet. He let go of the blankets and started to scratch at Deceit's back.
"Good boy."
Remus closed his eyes, "ah!~ r-right t-there!"
Deceit smiled and abused that spot.
"D-DADDY!" Remus screamed, arching his back.
Deceit smirked and moved Remus' legs over his shoulders to get a better angle.
"NNNGGH!!~" Remus screamed again.
Deceit smiled and abused all of his sensitive spots. 
"C-close!!"
"Good." Deceit started to go even faster and harder.
Remus started screaming Deceit's name.
Deceit smirked and abused him until he was finished.
Remus finished with a high pitched shriek "DECEIT!!"
Deceit pulled out and laid down next to him. 
Remus smiled, "I'm sorry Daddy."
"It's fine. What did this man look like?"
"Like you.."
"Ok." Deceit got up and got dressed, grabbing a baseball bat.
Remus' eyes went wide and he painfully got up "wha- what are you doing babe?!"
"I'm gonna go talk to him."
"Why? He didn't Know!"
"But he touched you. It'll be fine."
"Doesn't mean you beat him babe!"
"He'll be fine, I'm not gonna hurt him that badly."
Remus grabbed his hand "don't."
Deceit sighed and put the bat down, "fine."
"Thank you."
"You're welcome."