Demus (mini story, connected with chap 11!)

Remus was about to go on stage in a new maid's outfit that his work gave him. He was confident as usual as he stepped out.
Deceit came in and was trying to find the man who gave Remus those marks. 
They called Remus' stage name as he stepped out, doing a small bow.
Deceit found the man in the front row, closest to Remus. He walked over and grabbed him by the shirt, leading him outside so he could beat him up. 
The man freaked out, "woah woah woah what's going on?!"
"You touched what's mine." 
"What do you mean? A car or a jacket? What?"
"My husband! You gave him marks!" Deceit snapped. 
"Huh? I don't see any rings on any of the dancers!"
"He takes it off when he performs." 
"Then how was I supposed to know! Which one is it! I'll make sure never to touch him again!" The guy begged, he had a small bracelet that the place sold of who his favorite dancer was and it was Remus' with the name Deceit gave him in golden letters and a yellow heart 'kitten'
"Kitten." 
The guy looked down "oh…"
Deceit punched him in the face, "if he has any more marks when he comes home I'll kill you." 
"I-im not his only 'client' iit's not always me!"
"Bring the others out here." 
"We don't Know who each other is! Only he does!" He pointed to his bracelet. 
"Fine. Go back inside." 
The guy nodded and rushed back to his seat in front of Remus. 
Deceit sighed and walked back home. 
After his shift Remus came home "I'm baaaccckk!"
Deceit was wrapping his arm in a bandage and walked out, shirtless. "Welcome back." 
Remus' smile faltered and he ignored the fact he was shirtless and grabbed his hand, his eyes immediately shooting to Deceit's "what happened?"
"We need a new mirror." 
Remus sighed, "did I do something?" He asked, worry filling his tone.
"No, it's not you. It's never you."
"My brother?"
"No."
"Then what?" He asked softly.
Deceit sighed, "who are all of your clients?"
Remus looked confused, "I have a lot. I'm the most popular one there."
"Do you know any of their names? The ones that touch you?"
"All of them do. That's why I get paid as well as I do…"
"Do you know where any of them live?" 
"No. Wait why?"
"No reason. Do you know what they look like?" 
"Yes. By heart. Many of them are really good friends."
"Oh." 
"That's why I keep asking stuff." He smiled before it faded and he muttered just barely within range of Deceit's hearing, so he only heard a couple words. "Except…. One…. Hurt...."
"Who?"
"Hm?" Remus said, acting like he didn't Say anything.
"Who hurts you?"
"Wha- psh no one! I said ones super nice to me!"
"Don't lie. You said 'except one hurt'. Now tell me who."
"I don't Know! He h-hasn't came in a while."
"Okay. Sorry." 
"It's Okay." He smiled again.
"You hungry?"
"Mhm."
"Okay." Deceit took his hand and walked to the kitchen, getting out the food he made. 
Remus changed his clothes and came back out.
Deceit handed him a bowl of soup.
"Mmmm" Remus smiled, taking a big bite.
Deceit laughed and kissed his forehead, noticing that his knuckles were bleeding more so he bandaged them up again. 
When he came back Remus was done and asleep on the couch, holding the pillow.
Deceit smiled and picked him up, taking him back to the room and laid him down.