Remus is home!

Deceit was helping Remus walk inside, carefully. Making sure that he wasn't going to, trip or anything bad to ever happen to him. 
"I'm okay babe. Don't Need to be so cautious."
"You sure? Hang on." Deceit picked him up since there was a step. 
Remus giggled "yes I'm sure. I'm healed, remember?"
"Yeah but still. I'm glad the police didn't arrest me yet." 
"I told them not to. I said it was out of self defense. My dad works with the police." 
"Oh, I forgot." 
Remus laughed, "that's cause you two don't get along."
"He just doesn't like me." 
"I know." 
"But it's fine." 
Remus laughed as Deceit unlocked and opened the door.
Deceit walked carefully inside and placed Remus on the couch.
Remus sighed, "I'm okay. Look." He lifted his shirt to reveal a pink line. "See? Just a scar with a badass back story."
Deceit laughed slightly and kissed his forehead. 
Remus giggled, standing back up as he remembered something and without saying a word he grabbed Deceit's jacket and pulled him into a kiss.
Deceit was caught off guard but kissed him back. 
Remus deepened the kiss, walking forward, making Deceit bump into the wall.
Deceit opened his eyes and gave Remus a questioning look. 
Remus pulled away, "Daddy made his kitten a promise." He said, kissing Deceit again, keeping him pinned.
Deceit had forgotten all about that promise and kissed back, flipping them so Remus was the one pinned.
Remus giggled, biting his lip, looking at Deceit, his eyes glazed over and his face looking seductive.
Deceit smiled, “You feeling confident?” 
Remus nodded, "definitely." He scanned over Deceit's body, humming lowly.
Deceit laughed and brought Remus to the bedroom.
Remus followed, smirking the whole time.
“Want me to do what I did last time?”
Remus nodded, "mhm. And so much more." 
“Okay, let me know exactly  what you want me to do.”
Remus smiled, "anything you want. I don't care." 
“But babe this is for your enjoyment.”
"I know" Remus said, starting to undress himself. "I'll enjoy anything you throw at me"
“Okay then. Do you wanna be top today?”
Remus looked shocked, "wait… huh.. oooohh I see what you're doing mr… that's your way of getting me to do whatever I want." 
“You caught me.” Deceit laughed and held up his hands in surrender.
Remus pouted, "I want you to do anything." 
“And my decision is to make you top.”
Remus sighed, "fiiiiinnnneee" he smiled, sitting Deceit on the bed, he hadn't taken off his boxers yet so he sat down on his lap, biting his lip as he put Deceit's hands on his butt and kissed him.
Deceit laughed and kissed back, squeezing his butt occasionally.
Remus jumped and smiled, biting Deceit's lip.
Deceit opened his mouth a bit and moved one hand to his area and slowly rubbed it.
Remus moaned and let his tongue roam Deceit's mouth. 
Deceit lightly bit Remus’ tongue and giggled, moving his hand faster.
Remus growled slightly, smiling either way, moving his hips on Deceit's hand, panting slightly.
Deceit smiled and pulled away, “is kitten feeling good?”
Remus nodded, "yes Daddy." Making sure Deceit's hand stays where it is Remus pushed him down and kissed his neck.
Deceit giggled in a bit and sucked in a breath. 
Remus smiled, quite enjoying being top.
“Are you enjoying this?”
Remus nodded, "hell yeah. I can do anything and I don't have to worry about Daddy punishing me"
“Well Daddy isn’t going to punish you anymore.”
"Why?" Remus asked, gliding his tongue on Deceit's neck. "That's why I tease is to get punished."
“Cause there’s no reason to anymore. I know kitten.”
Remus smiled, "okay." He said, continuing his motions.
Deceit picked up Remus a bit and moved him up.
Remus smiled, and bit his lip, following Deceit's non-verbal order and scooted up, still kissing his neck.
Deceit smiled and moved his head to give Remus more access. 
Remus moaned quietly, pulling away for a second, "you'll still do stuff to me though right Daddy?"
"Of course kitten." 
Remus nodded, "okay."
"What would you like me to do?"
"An-anything please. I don't know what I want"
"You got it." Deceit brought Remus into a kiss and laid him on the bed. 
Remus gladly kissed back, giggling at the sudden flip.
Deceit put his hand back onto his area and rubbed it. 
"Ah~" Remus moaned, pulling away from the kiss.
Deceit smiled and rubbed him faster. 
"Oh god… Deceit~"
Deceit smiled more and rubbed as fast as he could. 
Remus clutched onto his shoulders, scratching his back, his head flung back and he bit his lip "NGHHHH!!!" 
"Close?" 
Remus nodded, "I don't want to be though Mmm~" he looked at Deceit, his eyes practically making hearts.
"Want me to take off your pants?"
Remus nodded, "mhm."
Deceit smiled and took off both of their pants. 
Remus smiled, biting his lip more.
Deceit licked his neck before going in. 
"Ah!~" Remus moaned, scratching Deceit's back harshly.
Deceit smiled and went in all the way, moving slowly. 
Remus moaned quietly, holding Deceit's shoulders, he wanted faster so he started moving his own his up and down faster.
Deceit bit his neck and went faster and a bit harder. 
Remus was on the brink of screaming, "H-Harder! Dammit go harder!" He moaned.
Deceit licked his bite mark and went harder. 
Remus moaned, screaming Deceit's name, he bent his head down and bit Deceit's neck and shoulder.
Deceit smiled and destroyed Remus until he finished. 
Remus finished with one final scream of "DADDY!~"
Deceit finished shortly after and pulled out, laying next to him. 
Remus put a hand on his chest, panting heavily. He was smiling brightly, his lip having little teeth marks.
Deceit looked at him and smiled.
Remus smiled back, leaning over and kissing him gently, his eyes closing. "I love you."
Deceit kissed back and smiled. "I love you too."

Hey guys! I hope you liked this mini story, theres gonna be another one soon for Demus and Prinxiety! Love you! Tell me what you think and maybe I'll make a whole book out of it!