1. Will You Marry Me? Simple but Effective

EMILIA'S POV

"Hi Emily" I hear my best friend Caleb call. I am standing in the line for Starbucks to have a drink before my first class of the day. "Good Morning Cal. I'm guessing you want the usual." He nods his mess of black hair. He is about 5' 10'', with a mop of messy black hair and bright green eyes. He looks a lot like Harry Potter. I reach the cashier. It's my friend Jacob. "Hey Emily, the usual for you and Caleb?""Yeah. Also give me a blueberry muffin, please.""Sure. So how are you?""Same old. Same old. You Jake? Any ladies in your life? " I winked. "Yeah actually I have a girlfriend."he blushes. "Awww. What's her name? She's a lucky girl." I ask. "Amanda. Really? You think so?" he questions. "Definitely. I want to meet her." "Sure. I'll text you Em. What about you? Any guys." "Nah. However this really shy but gentleman like guy in my restaurant asked me for a dinner next week. But not like a date. He said it's only a dinner." "It's a date. He definitely likes you." "Not possible. It's Toby. He said he needed relationship advice. I think he's going to propose to Zoe. And you know I'm a relationship guru" I joke. "Absolutely" he exclaims. "How much?" I ask. "5 pounds" I give him the money. I look for Caleb, he's sitting on a bar stool with a slut beside him. I pick our order, wave to Jake and sit beside Caleb. He looks up at me "Thanks Emmy". I smile. After 10 minutes, I grab Caleb's arm and walk to our first class. 

***

Gosh. Class was exhausting. Professor Soto has assigned The Fault In Our Stars by John Green. I have heard that it is a beautiful book. I absolutely can not wait to start reading the book. 

I now have a fifteen minute break before my next class- Criminal Law. I think I'll go to the tea point beside the Law Building. As I walk to the class I see a girl showing her group of friends a poster. Wait they look like my gang. Oh right they are. There is Stacie, Olivia, Carla, Ananya(Anna), Melissa, Vanessa, Peter, Jacob, Henry, Jackson and Ivan. Stacie and Jackson are a thing. Stacie has blonde hair and blue eyes. She's an all American girl. Jackson is a redhead with dark brown-golden eyes. Olivia has olive skin and dyed golden hair. Carla is Italian, with deadlack hair and grey eyes. Ananya is Indian with black hair and brown eyes. Melissa is a gorgeous redhead with green eyes. Vanessa has black hair and black eyes. Peter has green hair and blue eyes. Jacob has brown hair and hazel eyes. Henry has messy blonde hair and black eyes. Jackson is dark with black hair and grey eyes. Ivan has black hair and blue eyes. As for me, I have light caramel-hazel eyes and dark caramel-chocolate coloured hair, with a few golden highlights and my ends dipped in light red. 

I walk over to them and peek at the poster. Oh my god. What the hell? It's my cousin Zayn and his band-One Direction. Before he left for the X-Factor, Rebecca, one of my closest friends from Bradford but she left to study in California, Caleb, him and I were a gang. We were called the Bradford Badasses. We even had a motto, flag, headquarters and a bunch of other stuff. I even met two of his band mates- Niall and Harry. They're absolutely amazing. We are really good friends and we always meet when they are in London. Zayn and I drifted apart after X-Factor. I went to uni and he became a world famous mega popstar. We had even created a band in high school called Spirits. Stacie tells me that One Direction is having a lot of concerts in London. Great, I'll meet Niall and Harry after three months. I'll text Harry and find out. Niall is absolutely lost about these things. I have not spoken to Zayn for half a year now. I kinda miss him, though. We were best friends. I check the time and it is time for class. Ugh.

***

I head to Nandos with my gang for lunch. Their main topic of discussion is One Direction. I recognize the other two boys. The one with sandy brown tousled hair and blue-sea green eyes is Boo Bear and the one with brown hair and brown eyes is Liam.