4. In Your Face Tommo

Emily's PoV

My alarm rings sharply and I groan. I shut the alarm and try to get out of bed, only to be held back. I throw back the covers to see Nialler holding me to him. His hair messy, cheeks blotched pink and slightly open mouth and squinty eyes. I smile and try to get out of his grip. He pulls me closer. "Ni, let me go. I'm gonna be late. I'll make you pancakes if I get ready on time." He smiles at the mention of pancakes. "And mister, I can only get ready if you leave me." I say to him. He pouts at me. I kiss his cheek and leave the warm bed.

I cover him with the comforter. I take out sweatpants and a sweatshirt with undies. I quickly put my hair in a shower cap and step under the warm water. I quickly wash my body with my blueberry body wash. I check my body for hair, and decide to shave my underarms again. I wash my face with lemon soap. I turn off the shower and wrap myself in a towel and my bathrobe. I brush my teeth and clean my ears. I step into my dressing area after closing the bathroom door. I sit on the divan and put moisturiser on my body. I put some deodorant on my underarms. I change in my sweats and slide on socks.

I walk to the bed and pull up the covers to Ni's chin. I ruffle his hair and kiss his cheek. I lean across him to get my phone but he pulls me on him. "Niall" I groan. He grins up at me and gives me a puppy dog face. I wrap my arms around him and lay for a few minutes before Lucy comes bursting through the door. I see Niall wince and kiss his forehead. "Emilia Kaushal Rachel Banks, I swear to God if you're not ready on time I will butcher you." she screams. I get up with a groan. "Shut up Luce. I've showered." I scowl at her. She smiles at me and walks out, her hair flying behind her. I get up and shake Niall. "Get up Nialler. You do want me alive, don't you?" I smirk. He nods and gets up with far too many theatrics. "You've been keepin' bad company lad." I roll my eyes. Niall grins at me and goes to the loo.

I go to my vanity and brush my hair. When I'm done, I carefully straighten my hair leaving a few loose waves at the ends. My hair looks good. I gather it up in a hair-tie and tie it into a ponytail, like an Ariana Grande ponytail, just not as sick.

I walk downstairs and get started on the pancakes. As I finish putting the pancakes on the table, Caleb walks down and smiles at me. "Good morning Cal-Cal" I smile at him. He yawns out loud and kisses me forehead. "Good morning M&Ms" he says. Niall and Luce also come down and we eat.

(Lucy's Hair)

When we're done, Lucy takes me up to my room to do my makeup

When we're done, Lucy takes me up to my room to do my makeup. She makes a bronze hue around my eyes, a subtle dark blush on my cheek bones. Then she puts dusty rose lipstick and then puts black eyeliner with mascara. It's a very natural look, not overdone. She leaves my hair in waves. 

(Emily's Hair)