5. Now Kiss Me, You Fool

Niall's PoV

I look at Em from the end of the trampoline. She's been jumping around for ages, like crazy. But we're similar in that way, both crazy fools. I look at how her natural hair shines in the mild winter sunlight. Her eyes sparkle as she laughs with Harry about something. Her little freckles are so cute. She looks absolutely gorgeous in my clothes. As she jumps up and down , her sweater rises up and I see the waistband of my boxers. I have to contain myself. She's already driving me crazy. And I love that she gets along so well with the guys. She suddenly jumps on me and I catch her. She rolls me over and lays her body on me back and wraps her hand around my waist. She stays there as Louis and Lucy jump, making all of us bounce. Dani and Liam are cuddled up together, Zayn is sleeping on Harry's tummy, Lucy and Louis are still jumping. We are one crazy group. I focus on the beautiful girl laying on my back. She breathes in and out evenly, and I can feel her hot breath on my neck. Her arms are tight around my waist and her hands play with my sweater. I just lay there hearing my little petal's breathing. It's just so calming. I feel my tummy rumble and try to get up to get some food. I can't however as there is a girl sleeping on me. Zayn and her are totally related. I slowly move her from my back to beside me.

She whines. She's so cute. She holds out her hands to me. "Am just gonna get some food darlin'. Do ya want anything?" I ask. "Cookies, some water and a blanket with pillows." she says quietly. I nod. She shifts over to Harry and Zayn and falls asleep on Zayn's tummy. These siblings.

When I go inside, I make some popcorn, wrap some cookies in the pizza tissues, grab a water bottle, some of my secret candy stash, and place it on the kitchen island. Then I go upstairs to my room, grab one of my hoodies and my blanket. I pick up some pillows from the common room, of sorts, the lads and I share. I pick up the laptop and take it all downstairs. I keep it on the kitchen island and decide to pick up some fairy lights hanging around. I rush outside and hang them over the ends of the tent wall of sort. I wrap the huge wire in a sort of circle, leaving only a place to enter. I grab more cushions and toss them in the trampoline. Everyone is sleeping I roll my eyes. I take our food and keep it next to where Em and I were sitting. I bring the laptop, blanket and hoodie to our spot. I look at the others and they are asleep and shivering in the cold. I decide to bring blankets from the boys room, and drape the blankets over the lads.

When everything is set up, I shake Em, and she opens her arms. I wrap my arms under her armpits and lift up her light body. She giggles as we bounce. I take her to our spot and place her on one of the blankets. She wiggles around before finally opening her eyes. She looks around in pure wonder. She looks at me and notices my grin. She jumps on me and I hug her. "This is so pretty Ni. Did you do it yourself?" she asks. "Yes petal, I did it maself. I hope ya like it." I say in one breath. "You're so silly Ni. Of course, I love it." she says. My heart flutters every single time she says my name. She settles into the comfy setting of cushions and blankets. She picks up the water bottle and chugs half of it. "Thirsty?" I ask. She nods and pats the space in front of her. I sit next to her. She shakes her head. She opens her legs slightly, gesturing me to sit in-between.

I sit between her legs and rest my head on her stomach. I set the laptop on my lap and open the movies folder. "What do ya wanna watch petal?" I ask her. "A chick-flick or Harry Potter? I can't decide." she says. "Do ya wanna watch Prisoner of Azkaban?" I ask. She nods. I set the movie up and place the popcorn bowl on my stomach. Her fingers wind through my hair and it's so relaxing. After a while she removes her hand but I catch her wrist and bring it back to my hair. She softly chuckles and begins running her fingers through my hair. One of her hands rest on my cheek, and stroke my skin in soft circles. She asks for the cookies. I unwrap the tissues and hand her the cookies.

As I keep the tissues down, a glint of black, catches my eye. I find the black, and it's a note. It reads, "Hey Emie. I think you're hot. Do you wanna hang out sometime maybe. Call me xx-xxx-xxx, Ben (the pizza guy)." I get so flustered. How does this kid think he is, trying to get my baby. I feel so pissed. She's beautiful, not hot. Well that too, but she's more than just hot. She's beautiful, and cute and smart and funny and kind. And she cares about me.