𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜 - kaito momota

Mistakes - Kaito Momota

There will be some plot changes, along with how the format of the game works. These are only minor changes.

M/n was a bisexual. Everyone knew that, and it just didn't sit right with Kaito knowing that possibly everyone could like him. The astronaut had his eyes set on the male, and desperately wanted him. But recently he noticed that there was a certain blond female that kept taking up the h/c's attention, ever since the two met before they were going to try and escape through that weird tunnel. Both Kaede and M/n had participated, but M/n saved Kaede and both got trapped. After that, they decided that their time would be better spent trying to patch up their injured teammates, along with trying to help them with anything they needed. That has when the interest towards the Detective had started. From the rest of the times the rest of the trapped students tried to escape, Kaito was the only person to make it halfway.

Option 1

Kaito was panting as he sat at the checkpoint. He was collecting his breath when all of a sudden a cackle came from nowhere. Kaito jumped as an infamous bear had popped up, and told him about the First Blood Perk. He said that if no one found the victim that he could walk away free, without a trial. Kaito had no plan of actually murdering someone and so he paid it no mind, but did keep it at the back of his mind. Kaito soon got captured.

Option 2

Kaito was so close. The purplette had heard the screams of his companions as they had been either injured, or captured, but he was determined. He was dodging whatever came at him, and he could see the checkpoint slowly come closer and closer as he leapt from obstacle from obstacle. Kaito was one obstacle away when he felt the ground shake, and something sliding under his feet as he fell on his butt. He looked around only to find metal bars surrounding him and he felt his body mass slowly lifting upwards. He failed, and gave up.

Option 3 (Alt route from 1)

Kaito sighed as he felt the Detective wrap bandages around his arm. He asked the male to come to his room during free time, and had shared the perk that Monokuma had shared with him. The Detective and Astronaut had grown a lot closer

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kaito was sane. He was! He would never even think of trying to hurt the innocent female. So why was there a body right below his feet?  He really didn't mean to, but a body was a body. He didn't even really remember what had happened. All he remembered was when he tried to spend some time with the H/c male, only to find out that the male didn't have any time to spend with him because he was spending it all with Kaede. The two were investigating something in the library. He even remembered the two talking about a sleepover in Kaede's room. Kaito only remembers little snippets of what had happened. All he remembers was him looking for Kaede, and wrapping his hand somewhere before all noise was drowned out and his vision became red. That's where he is now, with a strangled, and injured Kaede by his feet. He felt dread in his stomach, and all he wanted to do was cry. Kaede won... she had M/n. Even when she was dead, he still couldn't compete and would be killed as punishment. M/n would hate him, especially because he would be the most skilled as the Ultimate Detective. He was going to die, but he wanted to make one last special memory.

But M/n never had his eyes on Kaede, he already had his eyes set on a certain astronaut.
In M/n's eyes, Kaito was just so different. So he and Kaede were trying to come up with a way to get closer to Kaito. M/n couldn't bail on Kaede, and felt bad ditching her so he always had to brush him off. M/n always felt bad seeing Kaito walk away with fists. M/n had helped Kirumi and Rantaro cook, and was walking to where Kaede agreed to meet, only to find out that she was not there. The detective knew something was up, so he went to her room. She wasn't there either. So he spent the rest of his time walking, and calling her name. He came across a troubled Kaito, and his worries started to shift. He asked Kaito if he was alright, but he responded very cryptically. Tears slowly began to build in Kaito's eyes, and eventually M/n just silenced him with a hug. Kaito was in a rush to leave, but promised M/n that he would see him again. Kaito said that he was in a rush because he had to meet with someone and ran off. Assuming she was okay, M/n just decided to go back to his dorm. After all, no one would murder anyone else...right?