Tsundere Fuyuhiko X Carefree Male Reader 💘

It was a beautiful day.

The snow was falling (sorry for calafornians, and ppl with very warm climates)

The birds were singing, but most importantly, his normally very angry little hamster was now cuddling into his arms.

He smiled as he petted the blond locks, remembering passing out on the bed after the 5th movie.

M/n groaned as he lifted himself off the bed, missing the comfort already. He grabbed a large body pillow, and replaced it in Fuyuhiko's arms. M/n smiled, as he thought of a way to make this day extra special.

It all started with breakfast. The most important meal of the day. M/n cooked some waffles, and added some maple syrup on top. Fuyuhiko just happened to run down the stairs, before tripping on a potted plant. He said sorry to it after. And right when he turned, he saw M/n.

The man of his dreams, and his hubby of course. He would never admit this though.

M/n just smiled as he pulled a chair, and sat in it. His lover doing the same. They ate their breakfast in peace, little flowers forming all around them, before he was suddenly told to go and get ready.

You see, M/n was very carefree, and doesn't often set his mind to do something, but when he does, boi you best be prepared.

Fuyuhiko ran down the stairs to the house m/n owned. He looked pretty cute, and was definitely different than his usual suit. He looked at M/n, who walked down after him, and blushed.

His hair was messy, and he had a neutral _______ sweater on, with acid washed jeans, and a belt. Fuyuhiko just looked away.

"J-j-just turn around you idiot! We have to go to wherever you wanted to take me! Let's go! " As he said that, he grabbed M/n, and dragged him. M/n just standing there.

M/n drove to a café, and smiled when he saw Fuyuhiko play with a cat. It nuzzled his head on Fuyu's palm. But the minute Fuyuhiko caught on to the smiling, he slapped M/n on the shoulder.

M/n just sweatdropped.

Anywho, they then went to the mall. It was jam packed with decorations for Christmas.. The two went to some clothing stores, but Fuyuhiko lost track of where M/n is, until he popped out with two Santa hats, and a mustache.

Yep. It was official, Fuyuhiko was definitely going to marry this carefree giant. He was just too cute.

M/n picked up the shopping bag, filled with clothes, and Santa hats. He took off the tag, as he tried to put it on Fuyuhiko's head. He stuck out his tongue, subconsciously, and finally got it right.

M/n's lover looked up, which caused M/n to panic. The little hat was falling. M/n just flailed his arms around, before calming down. He wrapped his arm with Fuyuhiko's. Fuyuhiko looked like he was going to bubble over with the amount of steam coming out his ears.

Lastly, the couple went to see the giant Christmas tree at the mall. It was huge. It was glimmering, and had white lights, red balls, and gold ribbon. They spent their time together happily. Though M/n didn't really know. Fuyuhiko had very weird ways to show emotion.

It was the end of the day, and M/n was exhausted. He drove back, and plopped on his bed. He took off his jeans, and sweater, as he fell asleep.

He woke up, when he heard a pair of feet getting closer to his room. He smiled internally, as Fuyuhiko popped up with the Santa hat on his head, with a wired Mistletoe, and another Santa hat.

He saw Fuyuhiko set everything up, and now his lover was also on his bed, right beside him.

Fuyuhiko looked at his lover in admiration, not knowing where the strength to deal with him came from. He looked closer, and whispered an I love you, before making a big smile

However, before he could fully settle in, he saw M/n above him, caging him.

"Yea know, you should totally smile more. I didn't think it was possible, but you became like 10 times prettier, and 30 times more like an angel. But you became 0 times special to me, and zero tikes more than what you mean to me. You know why? Because you can't raise something maxed out. You're my everything. "

M/n suddenly placed his lips delicately on Fuyuhikos, as they both drifted off. The light of their Christmas tree lighting up the room.