Christmas Extra!

m/n sighed. everyone was leaving for christmas break, and he missed all of his friends dearly. he even missed when nagito was super chaotic and would nearly die, or when makoto would blush and hug him. Everything just seemed too quiet, and the dorms that they lived in no longer felt warm. m/n didn't really have anyone to go back to after his parents kicked him out, and didn't want to go back anyways.

the male was currently flopped over one of the couches, it was currently christmas eve and he got all his gifts ready for when everyone came back, and all he wanted to do was to spend time with some of his friends. the e/c eyed male was thinking about some of his favourite moments with everyone this year.

mikan had found a cure to some disease, before it could become too infectous.

chihiro, mondo, kiyotaka, and m/n had all went to the beach together

gonta and m/n dragged gundham and went hiking together, and m/n could see the passion in both their eyes as they spoke about animals.

m/n helped sneak in sonia, and ibuki into sayakas concert, and then almost got kicked out.

leon and m/n were working out, and had a steamy moment where they almost kissed as bros, before nekomaru walked in on them, and then asked to work out with them later.

mahiru had asked m/n to be her model to take pictures of, and was blushing the whole time. the one photo that was chosen was when m/n laughed after seeing how red she was.

aoi trying to teach Sakura and m/n how to swim was always fun, partially because m/n already knew how and just wanted to spend some time.

yasuhiro, kokichi, and the male all trying to make donuts, only to make a massive mess.

rantaro and m/n flirting on the couch was always fun.

----

these memories always made m/n happy, and his heart fuzzy. a smile had made its way onto his face, before his ears perked up, hearing an elevator ding and a door open. his eyes peeked over the couch, before stars landed on his eyes and his imaginary tail started to wag.

it was his friends!!

there were only three, and they all seemed to carry their luggages as they approached the previously lounging male, who was still looking at them with stars, before rushing to hug them.

the students looked at eachother and laughed. it was worth coming back to the dorms if it meant that they could spend it with this handsome man infront of them. they were glad makoto planned this all out.

after a few minutes of m/n eagerly questioning them, the elevator dinged again, before another new students came in.

m/n couldn't contain his happiness as he jumped off the couch, almost knocking someone off.

-------

the air felt nice and warm, as there was chatter all around him. almost everyone was here, and they were all enjoying the company of their friends as they talked through the night. gifts were exchanged and everyone was having a grand time. m/n's cheeks were rosy as his laugh sounded through the air.

there was one peculiar gift, which contained a blindfold and a piece of paper, which said "meet me in your room in 5"

m/n was so confused, but excused himself from his friends and walked to his room, putting in the blindfold. what type of gift was this?

m/n opened the door to his room, and felt the creaking. he slowly turned, using his hands as sensors before he jumped, as he felt some familiar hands on his cheek, stroking it lovingly.

they whispered, "i've been waiting for you, my prince" which was very off character for them.

m/n blushed, and slowly wrapped his arms around their waist, before closing the distance between their lips, and savouring the taste.

it sure was a weird Christmas.

_________

hey everyone!! sorry I haven't been updating, Schools been rough and I have been updating other books, like my league one.

but, I wanted to thank everyone for being so great and supporting me.

also, have a merry Christmas, and I hope 2021 treats everyone better then whatever this was lol.

thank you for everything!!