frustration.

ʟᴏᴀᴅɪɴɢ ꜰɪʟᴇ...

ᴍᴀʏ 29ᴛʜ, 2020

"We need to find a place to stay" Jisung said. "oh, Yunie..." I whispered to myself that no one could hear me.

"Okay but what about fucking Hyunwoo?" Hyunwoo's friend asked. "I can't do anything about that, okay?! It's too late to save Hyunwoo, be happy that you're not dead" Jisung gets frustrated.

"Don't say that about my son!" Hyunwoo's father shouted. "I don't fucking care, I just want to live a normal life! Look where that led to!" Jisung shouted back.

"Jisung, calm down!" I slightly shouted at him. "Y/n, I don't know what to do" I hugged him. I broke the hug between me and Jisung.

"Hey you, what's your name?" I asked Hyunwoo's friend. "Lee Junho" He replied.
"Okay, Jisung. Junho. No fighting. It will just make everyone frustrated"

"Mr.... Uh, Mr... Mr. Kim! Don't get mad. No one, will fight! Understand?" I shouted. Everyone nodded in fear. "Women are scary" Junho whispered to himself.

"Let's find a place to stay. Then we sleep. That's it" I said. "How about the park?" The little girl whispered. "Hm? Yes?" I didn't quite hear what she said cause she was whispering.

"The park?" The little girl said. "Good idea but why?" I asked. "Cause in my brother's games, it only glitches in places where there's alot of stuff" She whispered again. "You... Are a genius! High five!" I put up my hand. She high fived me.

She started giggling, which was adorable. "What's your name?" I asked. "Kim Jiwoo" She smiled.

"Jiwoo! That's a pretty name, let's go to the park?" I asked. She nodded. I signalled the others to follow.

We got to the park. Junho removed his hoodie and placed it on the ground so Jiwoo could lay on it.

"Let's sleep under the tree?" Jisung asked me. "Sure" We walked to the biggest tree in the park.

"Jisung, I'm worried" I said. "Why?" He asked. "I'm worried about Yunie" I looked down.

"Don't worry. Y/n, she's going to be okay. Plus, I don't think animals can see the glitches" He tried not to make me worry.

"Can I lay closer to you?" I looked at him. "C'mere" He hugged me. "You're warm" He pulled in closer.

"Fix it! I wanna play!" "I told you we-" "I DONT CARE! JUST FIX IT!" "J-" "STOP BEING A SPOILED BRAT! I'M YOUR-"