final choice.

ʟᴏᴀᴅɪɴɢ ꜰɪʟᴇ...

ᴍᴀʏ 31ꜱᴛ, 2020

I run after Jisung but Minho stops me. "It's dangerous" Minho grabbed my shoulder. "Exactly. I'm not letting Jisung gets hurt" I removed Minho's hand from my shoulder and run after Jisung.

"JISUNG! JISUNG!! SUNG!" I called out his name. "oh no no no no no... Jisung, where are you?" I whispered to myself as I run. I saw him.

I tried following him. I got closer, closer and closer. Until I see him heading towards a glitch hole. "JISUNG! LOOK OUT!!" Before he could fall into the whole I pulled him to me.

"Jisung..." I pant his name out. "Y/n... I-" I cut him off with a kiss. I know he's going to say sorry, it was in the tone of his voice.

So many things happened today, tonight but this moment is a moment that would never get lost in my memories.

I broke the kiss. "Jisung, I love you." I smiled. "I love you too. More than friends?" He asked. "As lovers" I helped him up.

As I stood up, I noticed that Minho was there the whole time. He was wiping tears, they don't look like tears of joy cause me and Jisung started dating and I happy but they're more of tears of sadness cause I didn't choose him.

"Minho, I'm sorry" I softly, calmly said. "It's okay, I understand" Minho wiped his tears. I hugged him cause I felt sorry. "Let's go ba-" I was about to say that we should go back but I heard a scream.

"AAA!" Jisung screamed as he hung on the edge of the glitch. "Minho! Help!" I tried to pull up Jisung.

"Huh?! Y/n, what are you pulling?" Minho asked. "Wait, they disappear when they're in the glitch?!" I asked surprisingly.

Minho won't be able to help me, oh no.

I try my hardest to pull him up. "JISUNG! ON 3. PULL YOURSELF UP. 1, 2, 3!" I pull him up and he pulled himself up.

I honestly think when Jisung was hanging on the edge of the glitch for the first time, Heather and Madison weren't helping at all and they were just faking but who knows.

We got back to the park.

"This is security" The security guard in front of the gates of the park said. "Huh"

"The park is closed at 6PM to 7AM" The security guard said. "Oh, sorry but thank you for the information" I thanked the security guard.

"What now?" Minho asked. "Maybe we should go back home, the glitch is slowly fading anyways" I said.

We started walking home. Jisung's arms around my waist at my right and Minho are my left.