back again.

ʟᴏᴀᴅɪɴɢ ꜰɪʟᴇ...

ᴍᴀʏ 31ꜱᴛ, 2020

"Y/n?" Someone called. "Huh?" I look over to the person. "Minho!" I get up and hugged him.

"I miss you so much! Where have you been?" He asked while we hug. "Minho, You wouldn't believe me" I break the hug.

"I promise, I'll believe you" Minho kind of frowns. "Okay so, basically there's a deadly glitch that only some people can see" I looked down so there's no eye contact.

"Wait, is that why you ran away? Oh God. Are you okay? Did anything happen?!" He asked worriedly.

"I'm okay" I smiled cause it cute how he worried about me. "That's good" He smiled back.

"Me and Jisung need to stay somewhere not crowded for some reasons. So you can go along, we'll be safe" I told him that me and Jisung could be just fine just us two.

"Wait, can I, uh, come along?" Minho nervously asked. "O-" Before I could speak, Jisung cut me off.

"No, you'll just slow us down. We'll be fine, just me and Y/n" Jisung rolled his eyes at Minho. Minho looked annoyed.

"Jisung, don't be rude. And yes, you can come with us" I turn to Minho and smile at him. "Thanks, Princess" Minho warmly smiled.

I know it's just been 2 days or so, but I just miss him calling me "Princess". I'm not saying it in a way that I like Minho, he's just my best friend since childhood and I can't live a day without him.

ᴊɪꜱᴜɴɢ'ꜱ ᴘᴏᴠ

I don't like Minho. He's a big flirt. Just look at the way he called Y/n, "Princess".

Okay, I might be a little jealous but whatever.

I look at Y/n and Minho laughing and playing together, under the tree.

But then, the glitch started to appear. "Y/N! GLITCH!" I shouted. Her face was surprised and she quickly stood up.

I ran to her and told her to go out and that I would get her stuff and carry it.

Y/n and Minho ran out of the park and I carried their stuff before the glitch got to me.

"Y/n, here's your stuff" I smiled at her. "Thank you" She smiled back.

We just kept walking. Y/n seemed so attached to Minho and it made me feel jealous.

"Uh Y/n, maybe we should try the public sports court?" I suggested. "That's just dumb, there's alot of items there, Sungie" She called me "Sungie" which made me happy but she also called me "dumb" which made me embarrassed.

I looked down, symbolizing that I was embarrassed.

"But don't worry, sometimes being dumb can be cute" My face lit up and I looked at her with her beautiful smile.

"Let's try the big park, shall we?" Minho puts his arms around Y/n's shoulders.

I didn't know how to deal with my anger that I could just hit something but I can't. All I did was just give out a big sigh.

I follow Y/n and Minho to the other park.