simulation?

ʟᴏᴀᴅɪɴɢ ꜰɪʟᴇ...

ᴍᴀʏ 31ꜱᴛ, 2020

"Run!" Jisung shouted. "I am!" I shouted back. We got to somewhere, where there are no glitches.

"Where are we?" I dropped down to the floor. "Um.. I think-" Jisung got cut off by a stranger.

"Hey, you see the glitches too? If so, this place isn't safe. Let's go. We have a place to stay" The girl with dyed dark red hair and dressed fully black said. She signaled us to follow her and we did.

"Can we trust her?" I whispered to Jisung. "I think so" He said. "By the way, sorry about yesterday" He whispered. "It's fine, I overreacted"

"We're here" The girl said as she showed us a white room with just a few snacks and a first aid kit.

"Hey" A girl sitting down on the floor, reading a book waved at us. I waved back. I shoved Jisung a bit so he can wave back to her.

"Anyways, I'm Heather" The girl with dyed dark red hair said. "I'm Madison" The girl reading on the floor said.

"I'm Y/n and this is Jisung" I smiled. Jisung also smiled.

"Wait, so you guys aren't Korean?" Jisung asked. "Do we look Korean?" Madison in a sassy tone. "No.." Jisung got embarrassed. I slightly laugh

"Okay, so do you two know that we're in a simulation?" Heather asked. "Huh? What?" I asked.

"A year ago, I got dreams of a girl wanting her computer fixed so she could play. It's happening again" Madison said. "My dreams make sense now" Heather and Madison looked at me, shocked.

"Y/n! What do you see? I stopped getting those dreams!" Madison was surprised.

"Well she and her mom had a fight because the girl was being spoiled. She wanted to fix the computer badly" I explained.

"The girl's name is Kira and the game we're in is called Earth. Their planet is called C-53" Madison said.

"How do you know so much" I asked, surprised. "She had those dreams for a week since last year, this lasted a week"  Heather said.

"Wait, wait, wait. You've been having dreams and weren't telling me?!" Jisung said. "I thought it was normal!" I said. "It's fine, whatever"

"So, you guys should calm down. This will eventually stop" Heather said. "Okay"

"Jisung, want a snack?" I tossed the bag of potato chips to him and of course, he caught it. We shared the bag of potato chips