fixed but still broken.

ʟᴏᴀᴅɪɴɢ ꜰɪʟᴇ...

ᴍᴀʏ 31ꜱᴛ, 2020
ᴊɪꜱᴜɴɢ'ꜱ ᴘᴏᴠ

We arrived at the park. Y/n and Minho are sitting under the tree, as usual. I just say on the bench as I bite my bottom lip.

They look like they're arguing. I wonder what they're arguing about. I just realized that Y/n is calling me. "HEY SUNG!!"

I get up and walk fastly to her. "Hey" I sat at her right side, since Minho is at her left.

"You looked kinda sad over there. What's up?" She asked. "It's nothing, don't worry much about me" She gasped as I said that.

"What do you mean, I don't have to worry about you?! I need to go take care of you!" She said. "Y/n, I'm older than you-" She cut me off.

"Still. I love you, okay? Wait- I didn't mean it like that- I mean- I-its just, uh-" I stopped her from talking by putting my finger on her lips. Her lips are so soft.

"I know what you mean, I love you too" I smiled but it still hurts. She removed me finger and hugged me. I smiled.

I wish this moment could last forever but sadly, I saw something. It looks important.

"Y/n" I called her name and she broke the hug. "Hm?" She hummed. "Look. The glitches over there are disappearing" I pointed at the building.

"Oh my God!" She shouted in joy. "Hey, what is it?" Minho asked. "The glitches are disappearing!" Y/n screamed.

Me and Y/n stood up and she suddenly hugged me. I couldn't breathe cause she was hugging me too hard but I didn't mind it.

I lost balance cause so we fell on the grass. We just laughed. "Haha you're so cute" She scrunched her nose and pinched my cheeks.

ʏ/ɴ'ꜱ ᴘᴏᴠ

Me and Jisung were just playing with each other but then it became quite silent. I saw Jisung, closing his eyes and puckering his lips like he's going to kiss me.

I'll be honest, I like Jisung but I also like Minho. So I don't know what to do when Jisung does stuff like this. Plus, it's the 2nd time he does something like confessing or something, today.

Should I just go for it?

This is a good time to confess anyway.

Am I doing this only cause it's the right time?

Before I could answer all the questions in my head, our lips met, completely forgetting everything that's happening.

We broke the kiss.

"Does this mean..?" Jisung didn't finish his sentence cause he already know what I'm thinking. "I don't know" I feel kind of ashamed.

"Did the kiss even have any feeling? Or was it just blank? Tell me" I saw the sadness in Jisung's eyes. I get off of him. "Jisung, I-i really don't know. Alot was going through me head" I looked down.

"Like what? Like who? Minho?" Jisung snaps at me. "Jisung, stop. You're making her cry." Minho tried stopping Jisung because he saw my tears falling down.

"Just stay out o-" Jisung gets cut off by Minho. "Jisung, LISTEN TO ME." Minho shouts at him.

"WHY SHOULD I LISTEN TO YOU?! YOU AND Y/N CAN JUST DATE RIGHT NOW CAUSE BOTH OF YOU OBVIOUSLY LIKE EACH OTHER" Jisung shouted in anger and jealousy. Then Jisung suddenly runs away.