problems and issues.

ʟᴏᴀᴅɪɴɢ ꜰɪʟᴇ...

ᴍᴀʏ 30ᴛʜ, 2020

"AAAAA!" I heard Jiwoo shout. I instantly woke up. "What was that?" Jisung asked with a sleepy voice. "Jisung, come on. Get up" I stood up and help him stand up.

I go to where Jiwoo is. "What happened?" I asked. "Junho. He took his life. Commited suicide" Mr. Kim said. "He killed himself!" Jiwoo cried.

"Jisung, take care if Jiwoo" I said. "Y/n, I'm not good with kids" He whispered to me. "Fine. Explain to Mr. Kim, why we should leave Junho's body cause we will leave fingerprints" I whispered to Jisung. "Okay"

I go to Jiwoo. "Jiwoo, shh... Don't cry, it's going to be okay. Okay? Understand?" I said with a soft voice. "Mhm" She nodded while wiping her tears.

"Jisung, you good?" I asked. "He's not convinced" Jisung said. "Ugh"

"I get up. Sir, you can come with us or stay here! We have to go now!" I shouted. "If we are suspected cause we left his body, I am blaming you!" He said.

God, is that a 5-year-old in a 40-year-old's body? "Let's go."

"Do we know where we're going?" Mr. Kim asked. "To get food so we won't starve to death" Jisung said.

"Let's go, quick! Before the grocery store glitches" I walked a bit faster. They followed the pace I was going on, my pace.

We got to the grocery store. "It's glitched." I said. "We're too late. Try the convenience store" Jisung pointed at the store.

I quickly ran to the convenience store before it glitched. I grabbed food, water and I remember that Mr. Kim needed medicine so I went back to him to ask what medicine does he need.

After he told me what medicine, I went back and put the medicine in the basket. "I'll pay" Mr. Kim paid and we quickly left the store before it glitches.

"Y/n, have I ever told you the name of my friend who died cause of the glitch?" Jisung said while we walk to somewhere safe.

"No, you haven't. Is it something I should know?" Now, I'm really curious.

"Well, he kinda looks like you. His name is Hwang Hyunjin" He said. That name sounds so familiar. "Hwang Hyunjin..." I repeated in a whisper.

"He might be your brother" Jisung said. "Might be. His name sounds really familiar" He really might be my brother though.

"Y/n, I- he's- He's your brother." Jisung looked at me. "How? Jisung, you don't know that." I said. "Well, I do"

"How?" I asked. "When I asked Hyunjin's parents if they know where their son is, they said: "Who's he? We only have a daughter, Hwang Y/n" sorry I didn't say this earlier" Jisung apologizes.

"You don't need to apologize. It's okay" I hugged him. He hugged back.