Confessions (IRL chapter)

Kageyamas POV

Ugh lately I have been getting this weird feeling in my chest whenever Hinata is around. I swear if the dumbass gave me a virus I'll punch him. But for some reason this feels different my palms get all sweaty and my chest gets heavy. I have a feeling I know what is is.

I was walking to school my head was in a million different places. Ugh this feeling needs to go away. I need advice but from who.

"Kageyama why are you making an ugly face." I jump at the sound of the voice I turn around to see a mop of orange hair.

"H-hinata um what are you doing?" He looks at me confused.

"Walking to school like you."

"Oh yeah right." I look away from him 'DAMN IT STOP ACTING WEIRD'.  He laughs.

"Race you to the gym." He starts to run.

"DUMBASS YOU GOT A HEAD START!" I yell after him.

"SUCKS TO SUCK!" He yells back. He wins this time but he got a headstart. "102 to 103 I'm catching up Bakeyama." I roll my eyes and push him aside so I could get into the gym.

"Whatever dumbass."

"Seriously do you know any other insults."

"S-shut up idiot."

"Oh he does know more insults." I slap the back of his head. He goes over to Nishinoya and starts talking to senpai. I got over to Suga and Daichi.

"Suga can I speak to you in private." He looks surprised but I bowed at a 90 degree angle.

"Sure Kageyama let's go over here." He nods at Daichi and we walk over to an area that is far enough from everyone else for them not to hear.

"Ok um how do I say this." I stutter over my words.

"Take your time but we also have practice so dont take 5 years.

"So you confessed to Daichi right." He nods confused. "How do I confess my feelings to someone." Suga laughs.

"To Hinata right."

"Huh wait how did you know."

"You act differently around him, plus it's pretty obvious to everyone except Hinata." I wait for him to continue. "Its Hinata so be as blunt as possible so tell him how you feel straight up." I nod.

"What if he reject m-."

"Trust me and confess." I nod and at the perfect time Hinata yells.

"BAKEYAMA COME SET ME SOME BALLS I WANT TO PRACTICE THE NEW QUICK!"

"Dont yell so loud." Tsukishima said to him as he passed. I quickly thank Suga and walk over to Hinata.

                          Sugas POV

I run over to Daichi and jump on him. He stumbles but catches me successfully.

"Our baby crows are growing up." I whisper yell to him not wanting to draw more attention from my team mates. He laughs but nods.

"Tell me what he said later."

"Oh you will find out soon enough." I jump off of him and start to go over to set Asahi some balls.

"WAIT WHAT DOES THAT MEAN!"

                       Hinatas POV

Practice was tiring today. We had to run 200 laps because of what I said to Daichi and Suga. School was done for the day so I wait for Kageyama outside the school. I like Kageyama and I drop so many hints too hes just to much of and idiot to realize this.

I sigh in exhaustion and annoyance.

"What's wrong Hinata." I jump at the sound of his voice. "Hey could we make a quick stop at the park."

"Yeah sure." I decide to not question it. We walk to the park in a comfortable silence.

"Shoyo." Kageyama has only used my first name once and it was when he got really mad at me. I stay silent. "I uh this is so hard to say."

"Say it Kageyama I wont get mad." I was nervous I felt like throwing up.

"I LIKE YOU!" He yelled I was surprised in a million different ways. He looks away embarrassed. I go on my tippy toes and pressed my lips against his. He gasped but slowly melted into the kiss. He lifted me up probably to make it easier. When we finally took a breath I said.

"I like you too Bakeyama." He hugs me tightly almost like he was afraid to lose me. I hug him back.

"Hinata Shoyo will you go out with me."

"Yes Kageyama Tobio." I say to him.

So the next ship has been put into action this took me a long time to write and I'm not the best at confessions but I'll slowly get better sorry about OOC moments but it had to be done. Thank you for reading~Bel