CHAPTER 14

" Whaaaat? Is that true y/n?" Jin asked you.

" Yeah that is true. She is still angry with me." Yoongi said.

" I didn't ask you. I asked y/n. So tell me is it true? jin ask again.

" N-No t-th- that is not t-true. He got crazy after me." You manage to say.

" Hyung how about you two go somewhere else for your honeymoon? 
Just like what her father said." Taehyung said.

YOUR POV😓😓😓😓😓😓😓😓😓😓😓

What the hell is going on? Why did he bring up that thing again? Min Yoongi! I will not spare you.

" Uh....how about you guys find one girl for taking care of you? Only then you guys will let go of me and your fucking leader. Is that ok?" I asked trying to change the topic.

" Yeah we want that but after you guys leave for honeymoon. Don't try to change topic Lee y/n. I know you ask that question only to change the topic." Jin said.

" YAH! I have so many friends. You can choose one you like the most." I said a little bit shouting.

" Taehyung and Jungkook go and buy two tickets for America.You two should leave for honeymoon tomorrow. Its final." Jin said.

" Its all because of you Mr. Min Yoongi. And you guys............" i said pointing to the six boys " don't you dare say that thing to me. Even though you buy the ticket I will not go and that is final. He can go if he want to........ all alone. Ok with that?"

" You think that I will go all alone? If I said I will go then you are coming with me. And that is my final decision."😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎

" But I said......" I was cut off by that Min Kitten.

" No question darling. I will go with you, right guys?" he said smiling.

" Right she will be happy that you finally spend sometime with you." Jin said that.

You guys think that I will go easily huh? Let's see you can take me or not.

END OF POV

So how was the story? It's short but i will try my best to make the story a good one bye guys...............for today.

Let's meet on the next chapter.🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

Love you armies have a nice day.