CHAPTER 27

" How dare you say like that to me? I am older than you guys. Show some respect." Jin said angrily.👺👺👺👺👺

" Don't say like that to him. After all he took good care of you. He will come with me. You guys play." you said.

Yoongi smiled to you and you smiled back. And went away with Jin.

" Oh. Y/N stay here I will come in jiffy." Jin said and went away.

JIN'S POV

I just remembered what Yoongi said to me and I just went directly to the basement. I saw them tied up with a rope so that they can't run away from us. Infact I feel bad for them to stay like this. But they cause so much troubles to us especially Y/N. I came there with a food in my hands.

" Are you guys hungry?" I ask.

" Why should I be hungry and why should I eat your food? You might just put poison in it." Areum said. She doesn't change a bit.

" Ok fine. But I have a question. Tell me the truth about you two. If you tell the truth we will let you go. But.... IF YOU DARE TO LIE TO ME THEN YOU ALREADY KNOW WHAT WE WILL DO TO YOU. RIGHT? SO I WILL GIVE YOU 2 CHANCES TO TELL THE TRUTH WITHIN 5 MINS. I gave you plenty of times. You guys must be tired living in this dark place for almost three months." I said.

I sat on one of the chairs. And untie the rope of  Areum.

" So what will you tell about yourself?" I ask pulling my gun with some bullets from my back.

" I-I love him. I love Yoongi very much. I cannot live without him." she said.

" So what can I do for it? He doesn't love you. And anyways he will become a father soon. So I suggest you to stay away from us. That should be good for you." I said.

" But-" she was about to say something but I quickly tie her mouth hands and legs.

" Your times up now. Now your turn Mr. What are you gonna say about yourself?" I said while untying his rope.

" I don't know anything about them or you guys." he said.

" Oh really? Then you might have gone through hard times." I said. And I can clearly see he is sweating.

" I- I don't know that- that y-you guys are those bu-bu-bullet-bulletproof that people are talking about." he said looking down nervously. I lifted his chin harshly and said

" I DID ASK YOU TO TELL ME THE TRUTH WON'T YOU? SO WHY LYING TO ME?" I ask him shouting.

YOONGI POV.

We were playing hide and seek until y/n came to me and said.

" Yoongi something is wrong with jin. He is shouting at them. I think you should go and check."

" Y/N nothing is going to happen. We will go and check ok? Relax. Take some rest. Jisoo go with y/n." I said and she nooded.

We all went to the basement. We heard some one saying.

" I-I am telling you the truth. I- I really-" Jiwook cut off his words when he saw me.

" TODAY I WON'T SPARE YOU. YOU MAKE TROUBLES TO EVERYONE." Jin hyung said angrily aiming his gun at Jiwook head. We tried to stop him.

" Hyung stop it. You don't need to do it." Jungkook said while trying to call him down.

" Jin hyung plz calm down. I beg you. Plz about y/n. Don't you care about y/n?Don't you love her anymore?" I ask him. Suddenly he look at me with a guilt in his eyes.