CHAPTER 17

2 WEEKS LATER
JIN'S POV😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐😐

Today that two kids who went to America for honeymoon will come home and i am cooking something delicious for them since they will be tired after that.

I told Namjoon to slice the onion. But i saw that he chopped them all.

"YAH! NAMJOON WHO TOLD YOU TO DO IT LIKE THAT?"I said shouting at him angrily.

" But you say that-"

" What i say is that slice it not to chopped like that? You god of destruction. I don't want your help. Get out from here. How many things has been finished by you?" i said.

" I think 10 or 20 things." he replied innocently.

Someone knock on the door and i told the others to open the door.

" Jungkook Taehyung open the door. I think they came." i said shouting at them who was busy playing with hoseok.

They open the door and i was right. They came.

" How was your honeymoon?" I asked.

" Its good. Thanks for asking." He said smiling.

" Wow. Y/N you look little fat." Jungkook said.

" Yah! I told you that you are not innocent but still you try to act innocent." she said angrily.

" Where is my flower vase? The blue one. Where is it?" she ask.

Your pov

" Where is my flower vase? The blue one. Where is it?" i asked as i don't see it.

" Ask Namjoon. He should know wher it is."jin said.

So i asked Namjoon about it. And what happen next is that

" I broke it by mistake. I am sorry." he answer.

"What? That vase is a gift from my mother and you broke it. Why?" I said surprisely.

" I am so sorry. Miahne." he said looking down.

" Hmm its ok but be careful next time. If you do it again then plz don't mind what i will do. Ok?" i said.

After that we ate some foods and play together.

End of pov

2 months has passed and one day you felt like throwing up. So yoy went to the bathroom and throw up but nothing came out. Someone told yoy to test whether you am pregnant or not. So you test but when you saw the results its........
" How can it be possible? It should be negative." You said to yourself.

Hi armies how are you doing right there? hope you all are fine.

Btw see you later. Let's end here for today.

Bye armies. have a nice day.

TO BE CONTINUE

TBC