CHAPTER 21

The boys came after some hours. And they went to their rooms to change. After sometimes they went out of their rooms into the living room.

" So you guys will not go home. You are going to stay here." Yoongi says.

Meanwhile the four girls widen their eyes. They couldn't believe what he say.

" And why is that? They must be tired and after all they are scared to see you guys."You said.

" Because I said so. They have a boyfriend. They are free to live here. You will also get help, won't you?" he said trying to convince you.

" If you say so then ok. But please asked for their opinion about staying here." You says again.

" The people know that we came to fetch you guys from the club last night. And if I am not wrong then some people might hurt them for dating my friends. Don't you think so?" he said.

" Ok I agreed. But-" you were cut off by Jin.

" Y/N whether you want it or not that doesn't matter but the thing is that they will try to killed your friends. Try to understand that. Remember what happen to you when that girl try to spread rumours about you. Who save you from that? Just like that they will try to harm your friends for that?"

" We are good at martial arts you don't need to worry about us." Lisa said.

" I SAID NO. NO MEANS NO. GOT THAT?"Yoongi says a little bit shouting. And everyone flinch by his sudden action.

" Listen I didn't mean to shout at you but its for your safety. You know martial arts doesn't mean that you will get away from troubles. The enemies will find your weakness first and attack you. Do any of you know why I told you to stay here before going? No right? So please cooperate us." Yoongi said with a concern voice.

" Ok we will stay here but-" Jennie was cut off by jimin.

" You will sleep in my room. I will sleep somewhere else."

" I have got an idea. Lisa me and jennie will sleep in my room and jisoo and rosè will sleep in tae's room. And you two( tae and yoongi) just adjust yourself in one of the remaining room for sleeping. Is that ok?" you said.

" So you are telling me to sleep on the guest room with taehyung? And who will take care of you and the baby?" Yoongi asked.

" ok then changed the idea. I will go and get some sleep then. Can any of you bring vanilla ice cream and a cup of coffee please." you said as going upstairs to your room.

" Four of you go to her room and give her the food. We had to discuss something important. And don't worry for dinner the maids will cook something for us." Yoongi says and the four girls started to went upstairs with the food's in their hand.

YOONGI POV
So I am discussing on what to do on tomorrow mission.

" So who is the gang leader of that mafia?" I ask jungkook.

" His name is Lim Jaebum. I heard that he is the most talented in the gang. He wanted to deal with us." He answered.

" Any other missions other than this? Any information?" I asked again.

" Yes. We have to kidnapped a person. His name is Choi Jiwook( A/N NOTE÷ I don't know whether this name is for woman or man. So plz forgive me) He has been watching us  day and night. Every room has a spike camera except living room and washroom. For living room I removed the camera from there. And after that we have to capture Areum. She has been bitchy these days. We can't let them go so easily." taehyung says.

" Ok so we have to prepared for tomorrow. We should bring ten to twenty bodyguards around us. We will go deal with that mafia and go to kidnapped the two people straight." I said and everyone agreed.

We talk and talk it was already 7 p.m. So we ate our dinner and went to sleep.

BYE BYE ARMIES. HAVE A NICE DAY. TODAY'S CHAPTER IS SOOOOOO LONG. SORRY FOR THAT AND ONCE AGAIN THANKS FOR 600+VIEWERS ON MY FIRST FF.

ONCE AGAIN THANKS GUYS.