CHAPTER 24

NEXT MORNING

You did your morning routine and make some breakfast. After sometimes everyone wake up.

" Hmmm making breakfast huh?" Yoongi ask

" Hmmm Btw why did you brought Areum here and who was that man?" you asked.

" He is our enemy. He is very dangerous. His boss will surely come to take that man from me. So I guess you should be more careful while going out. Ok." he said and you nodded.

" Good. You have become a good girl huh? Is it because you love me?" he ask.

You finish making breakfast and serve them.

" Look so delicious." jisoo says.

" Eat them you will like it for sure." you said.

" Come on eat with us y/n ah. You must be tired after making so much food." Jennie said.

" Yeah you guys eat first. I will come and join you." you said.

" Wait. What do you mean? Come sir and eat. Our baby must be hungry. From now on you will not do anything. The maids will do." Yoongi said and you sat down on the chair and start eating your food.

" After eating we will do domething. Is that clear?" Jin said.

" Uh! What are you gonna do?" you ask.

" Just like we do when we don't have any work. You can play with us if you want." Jin said.

" No I am not going to play with you. I have something to do with him. So you all can play except me and yoongi." you said. Meanwhile he choked on his food. He was coughing badly.

" What happen to you? Did I say something wrong?" you said to him.

" Keep quit y/n ah. He is coughing. Pass me the water will you?" Jin said.
He drank the water and talk.

" What 'breathe' do you 'breathe' mean by that?" he managed to talk.

" I mean we have something to do. Talking about something." You answered.

" Phew! I thought that you will kill me for bringing that woman." he said.

" Plz. I don't have any intention to kill you. And why would I kill you." You answered.

" Keep that aside. I will hired a doctor for you. You will not go out from today. I will buy you everything you need." He says.

After sometimes you finished eating your breakfast. You and Yoongi went to your room.

" So what are you gonna talk about?" he ask.

" Why did you bring that man to our house?" you asked angrily.

" I told you he is my enemy. He has been watching you say and night and told his boss everything about you. He already knew you are my weakness. That's why. And that Areum she will never be able to correct." He says.

Now you totally understand what he meant to say.

" I will kill them ...........slowly And painfully." he said.

You both went downstairs and join the others who were busy playing some games on their mobile.

Time just went on and you guys eat your dinner and sleep.

YOUR GIFTS

So how was the story. I ( j )hope everything is fine till now.

I purple you...💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Borahae.....💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜