CHAPTER 16

" Why do you want to talk to me and about whom? I don't have much time. Tell me quickly." you said somewhat angry.

" How did your mother died? I wanna know." he asked out of blue.

" Suddenly thinking about your mother-in-law?"

" Its not time to be joke. I ask how did your mother died. Answer me."

" Ok my mother died when i was 10.  All the people think that she suicide because of something that can't be given by my dad. But actually it was not a suicide me and my father saw it with my own eyes."

FLASHBACK
YOUR POV

I was with my parents going to attend a party. Its was a dark night. When i return from party with my parents, there was a person covered his face with a black cloth. He started attacking us. My father tried to prevent us from getting hurt. My mother sacrifice herself in order to save me and appa and she died.

"Omma wake up." i said.

" You can't leave us like that. Who will look after your daughter when you are gone? I said WAKE UP."He said shouting.

" How can you leave me just like that? You know we promise to make a beautiful cake for my birthday." I said crying.

END OF POV AND FLASHBACK

"How sad!? You miss her so much?" he ask you.

" Yeah i miss her so much. I wish she was here by my side and take care of dad and me!" you said.

" One thing. Did your father killed anyone by chance?"

" Yeah but was an accident."

" Whom did he killed? And did your father tried to save him?"

" I don't know but i am sure he tried to save him by bringing him in one of the nearest hospital. But unfortunately he died. I heard that he has a son whose mother was dead after he was born."

YOONGI POV

I listened whatever she said. Suddenly my tears started to flow down. I don't know why but my heart tells me not to take revenge but my mind says the opposite of it. I wiped my tears so that she shouldn't notice me crying.

" His son must be married by now. He must be very handsome, right?" I said.

" Yeah he must be married by now and even has a handsome son by now." she said.

After she said that my tears fall down continuously and she notice me.

" Are you crying? Why are you crying? Feeling said for the boy?" she asked me.

I wiped my tears and try to change the topic.

" Forget about it. Are you hungry? Should i bring you some food for you? " i ask her since we are talking about one and half hour and she is not eaten anything.

" No i am just tired of the journey. I want to take rest. Let's go and sleep." she said in a cute voice.

" Ok if you want to take rest then we can go to sleep. Goodnight hun."

" You too. Have a sweet dreams."

Then we drafted to sleep.

END OF POV
TO BE CONTINUE

FOR TODAY BYE ARMIESSSSSSSSSSS
HAVE A NICE  DAYYYYYYYYYY🤗🤗

LOVE YA