CH.3

The dinner date was the moment everyone was waiting for. It was a Friday night, 7:00 to be more exact. I was basically freaking out to get ready. Should I be dressed up or go casual? My moms had gotten us a reservation at someplace they liked to go to, so I'm guessing it was fancy. I dug through my closet and realized I had a lot of clothes, most being t-shirts. I had a few button-ups so I grabbed all of those and laid them out on my bed.

To Crushing on your best friend squad

HELP ME PICK ONE TO WEAR!

I sent a picture of all of my options to the group. The group consisted of Chloe, Jake and Rich.

Mythic Bitch

I think you should wear the light blue one

Sbarro Bro

Idk man, the white?

Lispy Bi

Spice it up with green

Mythic Bitch

Absolutely don't listen to Rich, how about you ask one of the others to pick between light blue and white

To Crushing in your best friend squad

Thanks, Chloe and Jake!

Lispy Bi

HEY!

Sbarro Bro

It's ok Rich, I think green would look nice

Mythic Bitch

Don't listen to the love birds

So I went to Brooke and Jenna, seeing who would answer first, they both answered around the same time, each picking a different option so I still needed to break the tie. I only had one other person, Christine. I felt bad going to her, considering I was the reason they broke up.

To Theatre Geek

Hey Christine, are you busy?

Theatre Geek

We've gone over this Mikey, you can call me Chrissy or Chris, anyway, I'm not busy, what's up?

To Theatre Geek

Oh right, sorry, um well you see, I need to break a tie, I'm going out tonight with someone and I need help choosing a shirt, should I wear a white one or light blue?

Theatre Geek

Oh well, it depends who you are going with I mean, depends on what they would prefer, who are you going out with?

I didn't know what to say, would she be mad I was going out with Jeremy?

To Theatre Geek

Um... Jeremy, I'm so sorry

Theatre Geek

Mikey:( why on Earth are you sorry?????

To Theatre Geek

Because you went out with Jeremy and I feel like it was completely my fault that you guys didn't work out and I'm so sorry

Theatre Geek

Mikey, sweetheart, listen, it wasn't your fault ok? I don't blame anyone for what had happened! It worked out well for everyone, you and Jeremy are going out and I'm working more on the theatre, really it's a win-win, and plus, I broke it off so that Jeremy could be with you, why would I be mad now? I think that you should wear a light blue shirt, a black blazer, and khakis if you have all of those. You can pick the shoes and make sure to tuck in your shirt! Hopefully, that helped.