CH.15

It was nice to know Jeremy and I were ok now. I was happy to have him back as my boyfriend. Call me dramatic but without him, there was a huge gap in my life. Even if he didn't want to get back together, I would've been satisfied as being just friends. Alright so maybe that was a lie. It would be near impossible to be just friends with him again. I absolutely loved him more than anything and I wouldn't know what to do. I slowly opened my eyes and rubbed them lightly. I felt around the nightstand for my glasses and my phone. I carefully grabbed my glasses and put them on. I then could clearly see my phone there. I unplugged it from the charger glanced at the time. 11:23 am. Jeremy was still sleeping, which wasn't shocking at all. I noticed all of my text notifications.

Carl Azuz

I can't believe I had to hear from Christine

But I'm glad you and Jeremy are good

Don't tell the others but you two are my favorite couple

Lispy Bi

Final Fucking ly dude

Did you guys make out?

No judgement

Just curious

Sbarro Bro

Hey man, congrats on making things up with Jeremy

Pinkberry Girl

I'm happy you and Jeremy worked things out

I missed sitting with you guys at lunch :(

Mythic Bitch

So I can sit with my girlfriend now?

Bathtub Hayley Kiyoko

What the fuck man

You tell Christine before me

I'm heartbroken

jk

But I'm proud of my children

It was nice to see my friends were happy again. You could just feel the off atmosphere before. I really had to pee but Jeremy's arms were wrapped around me. I didn't want to wake him up but he slept like the dead anyway. So I moved his arm from around my waist. I quickly went into the bathroom. I look into the mirror and notice the bags under my eyes were slightly less dark. Not very noticeable but slightly. I returned to my bed and saw that Jeremy was hugging the pillow I was just laying on. I didn't know if I wanted to wake him up yet or not. My stomach growled so I decided I would make breakfast before waking him up. Now I was a decent cook. With instructions, I was great but on my own, that was debatable. So, instead of making something complicated, I made some toaster strudels. I grabbed an apple one for me and a cinnamon one for Jeremy and popped them into the toaster. I waited a minute or two before they were finished. I slowly grabbed a plate from the cabinet above the microwave, making sure that I didn't make too much noise. I grabbed the toaster strudels from the toaster, being careful to not burn my fingers. Toasters or really any hot surfaces kinda scared me. I once burnt my arm really bad on the stove. It was a complete accident and now I have a scar on my arm to remind me that I was an idiot once. I then proceeded to break that same arm like 3 weeks later. To be fair, I was trying to impress Jeremy. I wasn't a great bike rider, like at all. I never have been and never will be. I knew the bare minimum of bike riding in the 8th grade which was super embarrassing. What 8th grader could barely ride a bike? I learned when I was super young but then completely forgot how as I grew older. So Jeremy insisted that we take the safer path and in hindsight, I should've listened but I wanted him to think I was cool for being "dangerous." So I told him that we should ride down the steep hill. Jeremy warned me that it probably wasn't the best idea since he knew I wasn't the best bike rider but I didn't listen. I started making my way down the hill and everything was totally fine. I was having a grand old time but then a rock came out of nowhere and got stuck so I got flung off of my bike. Luckily, I was wearing a helmet so my head didn't suffer, but I landed straight on my arm. Jeremy immediately ran to my side and tried to help me the best he could but he didn't know how. We were pretty far from our houses so Jeremy called his dad on his phone, which was one of those phones you had very limited time to use. His dad called my moms and I got rushed to the hospital. My moms surprisingly weren't mad at me for being stupid. They were more worried than anything. I remembered that I should grab something for Jeremy to drink. I went into my fridge and poured some apple juice in the cup for him and poured orange juice in a cup for me. I carefully brought up everything. I set my cup of orange juice on my side of the bed and walked over to Jeremy's side. I set down the place and juice, being careful of his classes and phone. I started to shake him lightly and I should've known that wouldn't work so I took out my phone and blared music in his ear. Was it mean? Yes but did it work? Also yes. Jeremy almost flew out of the bed.