CH.7

Prom was two weeks away and I was freaking out. I had no clue on how I was gonna ask Jeremy. Most people would assume we were already going together, and even if I didn't ask him, we would still go together, but gestures matter. I had been looking up cute promposals, yeah, I was that desperate but found nothing fitting.

"Michael, it's not a big deal." Chloe said for the 50th time.

"Yes it is Chloe, this is prom, of course it's a big deal."

"Why are you even stressing so much. You and Jeremy are gonna go together anyway."

"Well yeah, but still!"

I knew Chloe was annoyed with me at this point and she had every right to be but I needed help. I couldn't go to Rich, he was the worst secret keeper ever. I couldn't ask Jake, he would tell Rich and then it was over. I could've went to Jenna but she's not really the romantic type. That left me with Chloe, Brooke and Christine. Chloe just happened to be the first person I saw.

"I'm gonna go to Christine, maybe she'll be helpful."

"Thank the lord."

"I'm starting to think you don't actually like me."

Chloe looked at me, her natural scowl turned into a frown.

"Wait, do you really think that?"

"Well, I mean, you seem to be annoyed whenever I talk."

"That's just who I am Michael. You are actually somewhat interesting to talk to."

"Thanks?"

"You're welcome." She said as she patted my shoulder.

She got up and started to walk away.

"Class isn't ever over!"

She ignored me and sat next to Hope, some popular girl in our class. I guess I should go to Christine. She was a hopeless romantic at heart and she also dated Jeremy the longest. I waited for the bell to ring and went to find Christine. I found her at her locker, putting all of her stuff away for lunch.

"Christine, I need help!"

Her face instantly turned worried.

"What's wrong Michael?"

"I don't know how to ask Jeremy to prom."

"Mikey! You should've asked him weeks ago!" Christine exclaimed.

"Wait really? Is it too late?"

"No, at least you didn't wait until the day of. Well, now I gotta help you. What were you thinking?"

"That's my problem, I have no idea."

Christine's eyes widened.

"Oh my gosh, Mikey!"

"What? I've been looking but nothing seemed right."

"Well..." Christine's eyes lit up.

"What?"

Christine reopened her locker and grabbed a small journal and a pen. She then turned back to look at me.

"I think I have the perfect idea."

++++++

It took me 2 day in order to plan everything Christine had suggested. It would've only taken one day if Jeremy didn't insist that we facetime. The moment I sat down and laid out everything, Jeremy had called. I loved the guy but he really did have awful timing. He literally kept me on the phone for 6 hours.

To Player Two<3

Are you busy?

Player Two<3