CH.8

(Underage drinking)

In the end, Jenna did forgive me. We both apologized, she apologized for not telling me and I apologized for being a dick about it. I was glad Jenna forgave me because I didn't know what I would do without her. It was prom night and I was super excited. Apparently, there was a contest of who had the best promposal between our friend group. I didn't even know about it until Brooke made the mini poll. She already counted her promposal with Chloe out of the running, making it between Mine and Rich's. According to Jake, he was the one to ask Rich to prom first but Rich rejected him because he wanted to do it. It was a nice friendly competition, meaning Rich was pissed when he lost the contest by one vote. Rich asked Jake to prom in an.... Unusual way. He went to Jake's aunt's house, where Jake was currently living and set up everything while he was at practice. Jake's aunt was like Rich and Jake's number one supporter. So anyway, Rich had setup a bunch of candles and arranged them into the word 'prom?' I don't know why Rich had so many candles but at this point, you learn to not question Rich. He waited until it got dark and lit all the candles and then called Jake to the window. It was very unusual but it was very Rich. Jenna was gonna come over in a few minutes in order to help me get ready. I had my suit, well I had the blazer for the suit. Apparently, my moms have been planning this prom thing way before I did. They got me a custom blazer that they refused to let me see until today. When I saw it with Jenna, it would be my first time seeing it. They said they knew I would love it and knowing their taste, I knew I would.

Carl Azuz

Open up.

I went downstairs and Jenna was standing there. She had a large bag in her hand. Her hair was nicely done but other than that, she was pretty casually dressed.

"You don't have your dress on?" I asked.

"You don't have your suit on." Jenna countered.

"I was waiting for you."

"So was I. I also have to steal your bathroom to do my makeup."

"I'm down with that. Now, let's get going. Want a drink before we start?"

She shrugged.

"Sure, I'm down for anything."

"Even milk?" I teased.

She scrunched up her nose in disgust.

"Imagine liking milk."

"I know right? The only reason I even have milk is because of cereal."

"Cereal is gross too."

My eyes widened in shock.

"Who hates cereal?"

"I do, it's bland."

"You did not just shame just Fruity Pebbles like that."

"I said what I said, now let me in."

I rolled my eyes but let her in the house.

"I'll go get you some juice, go and put your stuff down in my room, I'll be up there in a minute."

She nodded and made her way up to my room. I grabbed the pineapple juice out of the fridge and poured into the two glasses I grabbed out of the cabinet. I put the juice back in the fridge, grabbed the cups and went up stairs. When I got into my room, Jenna was sitting there on her phone.

"I brought you some juice." I said and handed her the cup.

"Thanks Mell." She said as she grabbed the cup.

She took a sip and then set it on the desk.

"Now, I wanna see this special blazer!" Jenna exclaimed.