Fight/ Breakup song:

James: Broken by Lifehouse
You witnessed him pulling a prank on your older brother Severus and you felt betrayed because he promised he wouldn't prank Severus.

Sirius: Until I Fall Away by Gin Blossoms
Sirius disappears once every month and comes back with a few cuts. Remus the most severe looking out of all of them. James and Peter have a few scrapes as well. You want to know what's going on but he always changes the subject. You don't know where you went wrong in the relationship, for him not being able to trust you.

Remus: Without You by David Guetta ft Usher
Sirius and James were bothering Remus about his love life and you. He wanted to drop the topic so he said that his relationship with you was nothing. You heard the whole conversation, you left without them noticing you. You left to go find Molly, Alice, Lily and Marlene.

Peter: Apologize by One Republic and Timbaland
You broke up when you found out he revealed James and Lily Potter's location to the Dark Lord.

Lucius: My blood by Ellie Goulding
He snapped at you when you tried to comfort him after he lost a quidditch match.

Snape: Incomplete by The Backstreet Boys
He ignored you and didn't tell you why, you got frustrated because you tried approaching him later that day and he walked away from you.

Frank Longbottom: Someday by Nickelback
You noticed how close he was getting with  Alice and you ASSUMED he's cheating on you.

Regulus: Dernière Danse by Indila
You were walking the hall to your next class when you saw (Y/F/N) and Regulus kissing. You were so shocked and mad you went straight to Marlene. Regulus has another thing coming.