VIII | A Touch of Art

Kissing him is so nice. It's slow. It's intense, but not too much. His lips move fluidly. His hand is back on the inside or your shirt. This time, his nails scratch down your back, making you moan at the blissful pain. Your left hand holds the side of his face and with your right hand, you run your fingers through his hair, closing your hand to pull it at the scalp. Your hips keep slowly sliding off him because of his silky basketball shorts. He keeps pulling you towards him. You can feel him underneath you. He's very hard. It turns you on. You grab his hair and pull his head back and start kissing his neck. He sighs and his grip on your body tightens. "Please be careful," he says "I can't have bruises". "I know", you respond, as you softly kiss up and down his neck and his ear. You can hear his breathing. You feel him get harder. You want to reach down for him, but not yet. You gently nibble his ear while you pull his hair. It makes him moan. You reach down for his shirt to take it off. He helps you and throws his shirt to the side of the room. 

Now, he takes your shirt off, but leaves your bra on. He pulls you into him and starts kissing your neck, your collar bone, your chest... He's much rougher with you than you were with him, but there's still passion behind it. His lips navigate you. You know you're going to have marks on you in the morning but you don't care. He makes you tingle everywhere. You feel kisses, you feel his tongue, you feel suction, you feel bites. It's different every time. At moments it hurts and at moments it makes your body shake with elation. "You're so beautiful, Y/n", he whispers in your ear as he kisses down your chest again. You can't help but to scratch deeply down his muscular back. "I'm sorry!", you say "It's okay," he smiles.

He reaches around your waist and slightly lifts you while he scoots back and lies down on his back, allowing you to straddle him

He reaches around your waist and slightly lifts you while he scoots back and lies down on his back, allowing you to straddle him. He grabs your hips and starts moving you so you're grinding on him. Feeling him pushing against you makes you feel how wet you are. Your panties stick to you. You're sure your leggings are wet, too. You wonder if he can feel it. You feel it lying straight up against his stomach. You position yourself so it hits you perfectly and you start to grind harder. "Take off your bra", he tells you, "and your pants". You slowly start to take your bra off. You pull one strap down and then the other, meanwhile his hands are running up and down your stomach, impatiently waiting for you to strip down for him. You sit a little further back on his legs now and the clear view of the outline of him distracts you. He undoes the hooks on the back of your bra and he throws it with the rest of the shed clothing. You want him to touch you. You take his hands that are resting at your ribcage, and you slide them up, allowing him to feel your breasts. He rubs you with both care and aggression. He sits up, so you're on his lap again. "You're so fucking beautiful," he says as he starts to kiss all over you. Again, he's aggressive, but it feels amazing. The way his tongue travels across your body as he sucks on your skin while digging his nails into you makes you cry out his name.

 The way his tongue travels across your body as he sucks on your skin while digging his nails into you makes you cry out his name

He tightly wraps his arms around your back and stands up so he's holding you. He lays you down on the other bed. He's on top of you now.  

...

It's my first time writing something so sensual

It's my first time writing something so sensual. I hope you're enjoying it, so far. I try to write as realistically as possible to really bring it to life. Please let me know your thoughts. If you're shy, you can always send me a DM.

Love, always,

Samantha Michelle