Just friends- jackiexnicky

Everyone at southeast high knows Jackie and Nicky are close as close can get. What if they're more??

Let's go back to the beginning. The year is 2008, Jackie is in kindergarten doing crafts until the principal walks in with the new girl. Jackie thought she was pretty and she knew she wanted to be friends with her. "Everyone meet Nicky, she moved here from France so her English isn't that well but please make her feel welcome" principal drew said. No one went up to greet Nicky. Jackie was the only one who did. And from that moment the girls were best friends, inseparable.

Now back to 2020, the year the best friend duo graduates from southeast high. The girls have made so many memories together. Freshman, sophomore, junior and senior year hoco's and junior prom. Ever since senior homecoming their classmates have been a little curious about what the real relationship is between the girls. Nicky and Jackie always deny the dating rumors but the girls have actually been together since junior prom. Now with corona happening the school is out until May 1st. Maybe even longer than that. Nicky has this idea of coming out to the school over Instagram one night. So she hurries it FaceTime Jackie and tell her the plan. "Bebe I have this plan" Nicky tells her girlfriend over FaceTime. "Okay I'm listening" Jackie says back a little suspicious. "How about I post a coming out post on Instagram tonight since our families know and Half the school already suspects it" Nicky tells her girlfriend. "Why the hell not, we probably won't see them this year anyways" Jackie says back. The girls hang up and Nicky goes and look for the perfect picture and caption to show the school her amazing girlfriend. She find the picture after hours of searching and posts it. Notifications immediately blowing up her phone. The comments are so positive it's making Nicky tear up from how nice they are.
Simplyjan: I knew it. Y'all are sooo cute🥺
Jackiec0x: that's my baby. Love you the most hun
Crystalmeth...yd: YESSS. I ship so hard😫❤️
Missgoode: fuck yes. My two girls are so cute
Justjaida: yes yes yes. So cute

Jackie is so shocked how people are reacting. She always thought her school was filled with homophobic jocks who didn't give two shits about other people but man was she wrong. "I saw what Nicky posted on Instagram this afternoon. I'm so proud of you guys my baby girl and her baby girl" Jackie's mom says. "Thank you mama" Jackie responds with. "Can Nicky please spend the night?" Jackie decided to ask. "Of course baby" her mom says back. So of course without hesitation Jackie calls Nicky and sees if she wants to come over. "Is that evening a question? Of course I do Bebe" Nicky says back earning a laugh from Jackie. Around 7:30pm Nicky shows up to the cox household and the girls go in the basement. Their normal hangout spot. The girls get comfy and Nicky pulls out her caliber. It's an addiction she's trying to quit but she's not really making any progress. Jackie starts talking about how if it wasn't for rona they would graduate this year and all that crazy stuff. As Nicky blows out a cloud of smoke, she says "remember kindergarten when you were the only person who would talk to me because everyone else thought I was a freak because if my accent?" Jackie smiles because she remembers that day like it was yesterday. As Nicky throws her girlfriend the vape, they start talking about all of their memories together. The good and the bad. These two have been friends through it all. Every time a little inconvenience happens in their relationship they always find a way to fix it bf it makes them stronger. "Remember the night I asked you out" Jackie asks. "How could I forget Bebe" Nicky responds with. The night was May 4th 2019, the night of their junior prom. The girls when's together as best friends because they have all of their other High school dances. They both knew they liked each other. You could just tell. That night after the dance, they went home to Nicky's house and got changed into more comfy clothes instead of leaving on their heavy ass prom dresses. They talk and get into the topic of dating "Jan and jaida were so cute tonight. I want something like them" said Nicky. Jackie in the other hand can barely hold in the feelings for Nicky that she has. "Nicky I love you. I've loved you since you came to southeast with your French accent, I've loved you since the second grade when we played family in the playground and I was the dad and you were the mom, I've loved you since 5th grade when we got lost on the field trip together. I've loved you since 8th grade when we played lacrosse together. Nicky I love you. Will you please be my girlfriend" Jackie asked, scared for an answer. Through tears, Nicky says "yes, of course Jackie. How could I say no" to her now girlfriend. "Wow that was a great night" Jackie says, back to the present time. The girls are both tired at this point of the night. Jackie goes upstairs to get her and her girlfriend drinks and her favorite snack, frosted animal crackers, then goes back downstairs. Instead if sleep they decide to binge "cheer" on Netflix. Skip to 2am. The girls finished the series and are hella tired. Nicky goes to sleep without a warning and is already snoring little. Jackie can't help it but laugh and her absolutely adorable girlfriend. " goodnight my beautiful angel, thank you for the best 10 months ever be had in a while" Jackie tells her sleeping girlfriend. Jackie curls up and falls asleep shortly next to her beautiful girlfriend.
———————————————————————————
989 words :)
I hope you guys enjoy this!!🤍
Please comment ships :))