Travel- jackiexjan

Jan pov: I've been waiting for senior spring break with my girlfriend Jackie since we got together sophomore year. Today is the day we fly to Florida. It's a 4 hour flight and I've flown all the time but this is Jackie's first flight. We fly to the airport an hour and a half before out flight leaves. We get to the port at 5am and we get Starbucks cause we did not have breakfast that morning. I got a blond roast with a bacon egg and Gouda sandwich. Jackie got a green tea with matcha and a sandwich. We walk around at the airport some to see what there is then we go to our terminal. We go to our terminal. We decided to fly American Airlines because we heard it's the best and I want Jackie to have an amazing first flight. After a couple minutes of sitting in our terminal our plane boards. We get on the plane and the flight starts. Jackie looks so excited and I Absolute love her so much she's adorable. We are lucky since we are the only 2 in the row so we get to have room and be by each other. I start to fall asleep but about 45 minutes later I wake up to some turbulence and Jackie looking very scared.

Jackie pov: I'm enjoying my flight listening to the playlist I saved before hand. I feel the plane shake a little bit and the seatbelt lights come on. I'm scared we're gonna crash so I shake Jan to wake her up. Jan wakes up and immediately notices I'm scared. "What's up baby why are you scared?" Jan asks me concerned. "The plane is shaking a a and I don't wanna crash" I say back shaky and scared. "Baby turbulence doesnt make planes crash don't worry about it honey. Come lay with me and sleep for the last 2 hours of the flight" Jan tells me. I feel better and lay on jan's shoulder and go to sleep. I wake up to the flight attendant coming on saying we are about to land and I am so excited. I finally get to spend a week in paradise with my amazing girlfriend. He plane lands and we get our luggage then the rental car and go to the condo. Driving through Orlando is so beautiful it's crazy. We get to the condo and man is this place amazing. We unpack everything and get dressed. "Hello beautiful" I say as I walk up to my girlfriend and give her a kiss. She blushes and giggles a little bit. We get in the car and stop at a Starbucks before we get the first half day started. We get our drinks from the drive through and go to the pool at the condo. We walk in and the pool is so nice and there's an arcade so we're definitely going there later. We walk into the area and claim a table. I go in the lazy river and Jan follows me in shortly after. We swim around for a little bit then we get out cause we want ice cream. "I can't believe this moment is finally happening love. I'm so blessed to be spending this much time with you" I tell Jan. I'm so happy I'm here with this absolutely beautiful girl. "I love you so much Jackie. Thank you for being with me for this long" I can't help but smile. I absolutely love this girl with all my heart. After we finish our ice cream we lay out on chairs and tan. I fell asleep so my back is probably fried and it's gonna hurt so bad later. I turn over to the other side can get some color. My stupid ass falls asleep on the other side and I wake up to Jan poking me and standing over me. "Can we pleaseee go to the arcade" Jan says. "Sure babes just let me get my clothes on" I say back. We get dressed then walk into the arcade. It smells like mold and is a little run down but I like how it looks. I of course want pictures to post so I sit on a machine since we were the only two in there and my girlfriend takes pictures of me and is hyping me up. We play some games like ski ball and some ticket grabbing games then Jan wants pics so I take some of my baby. She's so perfect it actually hurts wow. We both decide to leave the arcade and go back to the condo. The drive back to the condo is about 8 minutes so we bop to some good ass music.

Jan pov: we're on the car on the way back to the condo and I'm so happy I'm here. We get out of the car and as I walk in Jackie slaps my ass and I can't help but giggle. Man I love her so much. I go in and shower while Jackie waits for me to come out so she can shower. Once I leave Jackie goes in the shower. I start thinking about how thankful I am to still be with this girl and how we got to go in our trip we've been planning since sophomore year. I get a little emotional but my tears clear up and I turn on some tv. I put on my 600 pound life cause it's an addiction of mine at this point. Jackie comes out of the bathroom with only a towel on and the grabs her clothes and drops the towel. I try not to look but I end up looking cause I can't help it. "Take a picture it will last longer" Jackie said while laughing and I blush from embarrassing but it's okay. Once Jackie gets dressed she gets in bed with me and we lay together. I can't wait for more days with my baby girl in paradise.
———————————————————————————
1002 words
Please request more!
Quick question, would y'all like a smut chapter?
I hope you all enjoy🤍