My boy- jackiexgigi

After a long night full of gigs, the couple goes back to the dressing room to de-drag. Since drag race they're constantly getting booked but never in the same city so it's kinda hard on their relationship but they still make it work. Gigi and Jackie happened to be at the same gig and it's their last gig for about 3/4 months due to corona so the couple get to spend a lot of time with each other. As they're de staging Gigi walks up to Jackie and gives her a big kiss. "I'm so glad we get to see each other for a while baby boy" Gigi tells Jackie. "Me too عشق من (my love in Farsi)" Jackie says back to his boyfriend. The couple isn't really out to fans yet but trust me. The fans are all over the ship. The fans call it "jackgi" which is very odd but they don't really care. Jackie and Gigi de-drag then wait for the Uber. "Tonight starts the best 3/4 months of our life" Gigi tells Jackie and Jackie smiles back. In the Uber the couple sits there on there phones. they occasionally kiss and smile at each other. They get back to Gigi's house since they're in la ready to start the quarentine together. Gigi showers first. While he's in the shower he blasts some post Malone ready to hear complaints from his neighbors later. He takes about 30 minute showers cause he shaves everything. He loves the smoothe feeling. Jackie eventually gets bored of waiting so he showers in the other room. He usually doesn't like to listen to loud music so hi listens to Lofi and dims the lights. Jackie decided to only shave one area since he doesn't have to do drag until a little while. Jackie loves not having to shave. It makes him feel manly. As Jackie gets out of the shower and walks to their room Gigi also walks to their room. The couple meet in the room and smile at each other. They get out their clothes and get dressed in front of each other cause they simply give no fucks. Gigi changes into a longer shirt and a pair of grey Nike joggers. Jackie doesn't like to wear clothes period so he changes into a pair of black champion sweatpants and a cropped tank top so his abs can show. Jackie goes downstairs to get some ice black coffee for himself and gets an iced coffee with too much milk for Gigi. Gigi gets downstairs and finds his boyfriend with his coffee. "I love you baby thank youuu" Gigi says. "You're welcome my boy" Jackie says back.

Jackie pov: I'm absolutely thrilled to be spending these next few months with Gigi. I missed me boyfriend so much and I'm just blessed to see him. We haven't had sex in like a while so kinda exited to see if that will happen sometime soon. Probably won't tonight since we are both exhausted from out gigs. I have the cutest boyfriend ever I just wanna marry him. We've been dating since we got back from drag race. That's about 9 month already. I've loved every single moment with him. I love Samuel (Gigi) so much. I get a little warm so I decide to take of my cropped shirt and all I hear is "OH bitch it's a strip show now. Don't mind if I do" says Gigi back and I can't help but laugh. He takes of his sweats but everything is still cover from his huge ass tee he is wearing. I drink my coffee and grab an apple before sitting in the chair in Gigi's living room. About 3 minutes later my boyfriend comes running into the main room and sits on the chair with me. We grab a blanket and curl up despite it being almost 2am. Gigi goes to sleep but I'm still up so I go through TikTok you know? About like an out later I'm a little tired and wanna go to bed. Not to mention I also have to piss but I have one problem. Gigi is on me. So I have to slowly get up and Gigi wakes up "what's happening" he says. Still half asleep. "I need to piss and let's go somewhere more comfy like bed" I tell him back. We both get up and I hold Gigi's hand on the way back to our room. Once we get in the room we go our separate ways. I go finally take my piss and Gigi goes in our bed. When I leave the rest room I see Gigi laying in our bed on his phone. He's literally the cutest ever. I get in bed and almost go to sleep instantly. Welp, today starts the best of 3 months.
————————————————-——————————-
810 words :)
Started from this cute ass pic (scroll down)
Follow @ itsnickybixch on insta 🤍
Comment ships please!!
I hope y'all see this chapter cause it got put in between all of my other ones lol

 ————————————————-——————————-810 words :)Started from this cute ass pic (scroll down)Follow @ itsnickybixch on insta 🤍Comment ships please!!I hope y'all see this chapter cause it got put in between all of my other ones lol

ALSO my teacher has the nerve to email my mom because she thinks I'm cheating. I don't like half of these hoes in my grade so why would I help them lol.