Moves ~jaidaxnicky

I know they both have partners but this is just for fun :)) anyways this is smut so enjoy!!

It's a normal day after school. Jaida went to her girlfriend, nicky's house. They're in nicky's basement since her room is connected to it. They lay on the couch cuddled up while arguing about what movie to watch. "I wanna watch after. It's a great love movie" jaida says. "Let's watch the movie that I've heard is better that 50 shades of grey. Like wat better" Nicky says with her thick French accent. "Girl I'm down" jaida says as she kisses her cheek. They put on the movie and about 10 minutes in they both ya know start to feel the vibes from the movie coming to them. Jaida looks at Nicky then back to her lips. Jaida goes down on nickys lips and starts kissing her. Of course Nicky kisses back. Jaida gets on top of Nicky and starts straddling her. Jaida has always been the top in the relationship and Nicky has never had a problem with it. Jaida starts grinding into nickys leg and Nicky let's out a little groan. As the couple keeps kissing jaida moves her lips down to nickys neck to find her sweet spot. Right when Jaida finds it you know because Nicky let's out a high pitch moan followed by some inaudible French mumbles. Good thing the couple are home alone cause some one would already be down to make sure everything is okay. Jaida starts up with her mouth still attached to nickys neck. She moves her girlfriend to her room. Jaida opens the door to nickys room and closes it behind her as she makes sure to lock it. Jaida slams Nicky down on her bed and moves her lips back to nickys. Nicky gladly accepts the kiss again. Jaida pulls away and gives Nicky a look. That look. Jaida grabs the hem of nickys crewneck sweatshirt and pulls it over her head. Jaida goes down onto nickys chest and starts to palm her tits through her bra. Nicky reaches her hand behind and un-clips her bra and slides it off. Jaida goes to nickys nipple and starts to play with it with her tounge. She massages the other tit. She moves her mouth away from her tit and starts licking down to nickys stomach. She gets to the waistband of her pants. Jaida looks up at Nicky asking for approval. Nick gives her a nod and Jaida pulls down nicky's shorts and underwear in one swift motion. Jaida instantaneously attaches her mouth onto nickys wet vag. She gives it a few licks and pulls away to look at Nicky. She has her head back and her eyes closed. She's enjoying the moment. Jaida goes back down to her place between nickys legs and keeps giving Nicky the pleasure she's been craving. With a loud squeal Nicky reaches her high with some French that Jaida can't understand.  Jaida helps her ride out her high and then stops later due to nickys hand pulling jaidas head away. "Now it's my turn" Nicky tells Jaida. And the rest is history......
_________________________________
527 words
Insta @jackies.merkins