Reunited - crysti

Gigi pov: Crystal has been in Missouri with her family for so long and I miss her so much. But she does come today an I'm so excited. I'm going to pick her up from LAX soon in about an hour. Before I leave I feed our dog, Quincy, because I forgot to feed her this morning oops. Don't worry tho I always feed her. Now it's time for me to get into the car. Not seeing crystal for about a month and a half had made me go insane. I miss my baby girl!!! I get to LAX and wait for her. Since she is flying spirit I have to go to the right terminal. I decided to get myself some Starbucks since I've been addicted to that place since middle school. It's bad. Now as an adult I'm still addicted to Starbucks. Love that for me. Crystal apparently just got service since she landed and I get a text. " I'm so excited to see you baby. I miss you and Quincy so damn much" the text said. I texted back "we've missed you a shit ton baby. I'll see you when you land. I'm right by the first Starbucks before you go in through security" I text her back. Wow. I have pure adrenaline running through my veins. I absolutely love my girlfriend. She texts me that she's now in the airport and I instantly get even more happy. The moment I see her I run to her and the moment she sees me she starts running back. I'm tearing up just a bit. I suddenly find myself in her arms and I am insanely happy. We look at each other with the biggest smile and I give her a fat kiss. Crystal grabbed her luggage and we walked out of the airport hand in hand. I'm so glad to see my baby home. We get in the car and before we leave I look at her and say "I'm so glad to have you home. I've missed ur ass so much" I tell her. "I've missed you so much. As much as I love seeing my family I miss my little family here in Cali" crystal tells me back. I smile and kiss her then we decide to go to Publix cause we're craving some sushi. I get out of the car since crystal wanted to stay in to make sure her luggage is safe. I love that bitch. I get myself some California rolls and I get crystal extra spicy tuna rolls since that's her all time favorite. I also gotta make sure to get the extra soy sauce. I check out and get back into the car and we drive back to our apartment. We've been dating for 3 and a half years. We met at a concert and we were in love ever since. About 1 year ago we decided to move in together then about 5 months after we moved in together we got our dog, Quincy. On our way back to our apartment we bop out to our favorite playlist that over the year we started it has collected over 150 songs. We scream to some Amy winehouse, Lana del ray and old Katy Perry. That's some good shit right there. Once we get back to our apartment I help crystal and get out her luggage. We ride the elevator up to our apartment. When we get in Quincy automatically jumps on us making me smile.

Crystal pov: wow being home is absolutely amazing. As much as I love my family, I missed my little family that I have here in LA. Gigi and I go upstairs so I can unpack and we get in comfy clothes. Gigi Shuts the door and starts to get undressed for her shower. While she's doing whatever she's doing I start to unpack my clothes. My mom washed my clothes while I was down in Missouri so I wouldn't have to wash them when I got home. She's a blessing I swear. I hear Gigi start the shower and turn on her music. Once she turns on her music you know she's gonna take a long ass shower. I decide to join her cause I'm a little bored. I get undressed and sneak in the shower. I open the curtain and Gigi looks at me with a smile and says "well I was hoping you would join me". "Well I miss that cute ass of yours so I'm obviously gonna join" I said back. We both wash our hair and wash our bodies. But of course we weren't just gonna get out their. Gigi pushes me to the wall of the shower and starts kissing me. I can't help it and I kiss back. This girl has such a force over me. She's kinda hot not gonna lie here. Her hands trail al over my body until they meet my ass. She grabs it and pulls me in. I move my hands down and do the same. Gigi removes one hand and moves it down between my thighs. A very familiar feeling that I missed dearly. Gigi does her thing and I just lay my head back and enjoy it all. I knew it would be a good idea joining this shower. A couple minutes the water runs cold as shit. No matter how hot we turn it it's still fuckin cold. "Bed?" GiGi asks me. And I nod to her signalling to go to the bed. We turn of the water and dry it out hair and bodies a little so we don't have any water damage later. Smart thinking u feel me? Anyways, we go to the bed and Gigi goes down on me not even 3 seconds later. I just take it in and enjoy it. She's so fucking good at what she does it's not even fair. Good thing Gigi absolutely HATES getting any kind of affection and shit because I could never compare to her. As she's eating me she slips 2 fingers in and drives me insane. Not soon after I can feel myself about to finish. I tell gigi and she helps me ride it out. I feel almost paralyzed in bed because of how good it was. I get up and get dressed. I put on a sports bra and a part of pyjama pants tucking my pant legs into my socks cause I absolutely hate when my pants twist and ride up. I hate it. Gigi puts on shorts and one of my hoodies looking good as hell. We go to the bathroom to do the usual like, pee, brush teeth and wash faces. We get in bed and go through TikTok a little bit. Gigi being the child at heart she is she gets up and does a TikTok dance to renagde being the cute she is. She saves it ti her drafts and goes back to bed with me. I put down my phone later cause sis needs some sleep. That flight was rough. I kiss Gigi goodnight then go to bed. I am so glad to be home.
———————————————————————————
1194 words
•Follow @itsnickybixch on insta :)
•Follow me on TikTok @payyttoonnbuch I'm close to 800!
• if y'all want it would mean so much if you check out my YouTube. I'm gonna start to do vlogs and random video to keep me entertained during quarentine😂 it's @payy Buchanan
•please comments ship requests :)